mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

forensics. carefully read lol

zxxo

Level 108
IGN?: zxxo
Current date?: August 15th, 2020
What do you wish to suggest and or mention?: I'm not entirely sure if this ideal role has been brought up to anyone in particular, though if I were to be aware then I wouldn't be here writing this; anyways. Forensics, when you first think of the forensics you may think of complete disorganization, imperfection and inexperienced issues; although, I must mention that when forensics was an opption to the server, the head wasn't to.. instrumental! In other words, benifical. Majority may view this as completely useless,or reduntant.. but I must exclaim that within KPD this will be an excellent acceptance. I shall explain. By the way, this will help inspect the disclosed and unveiled criminals :)

These are some of my pros, the main ones at least; I could go on but that's unnecessary.
- Forensic Physcians / Officers are knowledgeable once through training and proper research, becoming a forensics will enable interpretation of results and make it possible to get closer to the honest truth, solving that particular crime and bring the perpetrator to justice. These forensic officers determine weaponry, clothing, prints, etc with a serological test, alongside DNA profiles which account for the donors of different bloodstains which have been tested. Forensics evidence helps establish guilt, innocence and possibly suspects within crime.
-I am bringing this role up due to me witnessing an entire converse in OOC resolving around suggesting criminals to be allowed to declothe themselves into a different principle. Back when this was allowed, as I know it was because I've done it several of times, the forensics were consistently on the case on the generalization of bloodstain patterns, these forensics assisted in the reconstruction of criminal events, allowing investigators who aren't coordinated to this kind of physical / testimonial evidence to find answers in a more expeditious manner.
If we do end up rearranging the rules for permitting criminals to exchange attire before manhunt, then I believe the worries of not finding them will reduce.. Again, investigators don't do testimoni's- it's unrealsitic, forensics do.
--
These are cons I can think of that may disrupt this idea.
-Possible inactivity due to the lack of crime, which I feel as if is with everyone currently on -SRP; KPD, EMS, the morgue, it's dry in my viewpoint. Mainly the EMS / morgue.
-Confusion; I presume KPD to be confused on how this will be set, who will be the head forensic and who would maintain such a meteroic & instantaneous role..
-Possibly too much work to place in the server ? < (pro) simply locate a morgue underneath the hospital or even KPD, it doesn't matter which, it's more-so directed in the KPD region but you get my idea.
-Thinking it's nonessential, irrelevant or unnecessary.. though forensics is a superior role, unlike office manager / assistant, for example.
-People being supposedly lazy to rewrite application rules / format, which is simplistic.

P.S: My writing currently is less-complexed so those who read don't get a headache. Sorry if I mispelt or wrongfully placed sentences, I write better when I think with a more convulted sense of literature.

- I respect all opinions, so please respect mine. - Thank you for reading.

Last edited:

zxxo

Level 108
Update to this: Not only will this expand the knowledge of KPD and Investigators, alongside finding the illegalizied representatives out in the city.. but also it will expand the activity of adults and college graduates that wish to have a role outside of school.. For example, bringing back Delivery Man and Forensic Physician;

Delivery Managers / Delivery Mans will demonstrate activity within transportation / importation towards shops. This will not be a slow remark as majority of the shops rarely open! Either way, allowing our players to experience business roles such as this in my opinion would be an inevitable idea.. bringing more use towards the business park / industry of Karakura :) More roles relating to business is mainly what I am saying, delivery management for example.

( Look at this list then compare it to the schools occupation list. lol don't mind the file name please. )
To the people reading.. the messages below this spoiler are responses to the spoiler; so don't mind them as I want your focus to mainly be directed to forensics.

Attachments

• deeznut.png
    deeznut.png
    48.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

eto

Level 15
Delivery Managers / Delivery Mans will demonstrate activity within transportation / importation towards shops. This will not be a slow remark as majority of the shops rarely open! Either way, allowing our players to experience business roles such as this in my opinion would be an inevitable idea.. bringing more use towards the business park / industry of Karakura :)
As a Shop-Owner myself, any S.A is able to 'import' whatever you wish into the game - usually, the one who does it is Mike. The system without the Delivery faction is already efficient and quick... with my restock being received almost instantly as soon as I log in and pay. The business park is also in use more-or-less as people now are eligible to own towers if they have sufficient funds. The majority have their own businesses (for example, Lotus Tower is for Lotus Corporation, which itself is Shop-Owners under an import/partnership business already approved by the shop faction lead). If anything, having the delivery faction back will make the process slower than Mike just spawning them in after payment there and then.

zxxo

Level 108
As a Shop-Owner myself, any S.A is able to 'import' whatever you wish into the game - usually, the one who does it is Mike. The system without the Delivery faction is already efficient and quick... with my restock being received almost instantly as soon as I log in and pay. The business park is also in use more-or-less as people now are eligible to own towers if they have sufficient funds. The majority have their own businesses (for example, Lotus Tower is for Lotus Corporation, which itself is Shop-Owners under an import/partnership business already approved by the shop faction lead). If anything, having the delivery faction back will make the process slower than Mike just spawning them in after payment there and then.
I respect this response-! It does elaborate some changes to my opinion, though I still would like to mention that back then it wasn't slowly processed; it did have a few issues with the plugin /restock dysfunctioning.. but, now realizing the fact that our server is having some issues with current plugins, it wouldn't be a good idea resolving to another. So yeah, I agree with this which completely develops my opinion on delivery management, but the concept of it is still admirable.

eto

Level 15
I respect this response-! It does elaborate some changes to my opinion, though I still would like to mention that back then it wasn't slowly processed; it did have a few issues with the plugin /restock dysfunctioning.. but, now realizing the fact that our server is having some issues with current plugins, it wouldn't be a good idea resolving to another. So yeah, I agree with this which completely develops my opinion on delivery management, but the concept of it is still admirable.
Certainly! Honestly, another role outside of school (since we had the change from News-Reporter to Journalist) would be nice. I just don't think that currently, we could do it as of right now. Many people like myself own independent businesses in the towers that they own too; they're mostly tailoring ones since it makes the Discords the 'online store' and then there is the actual place. Another example is Myriad. I think nowadays though, people have discovered that they can have their own jobs without a rank in-game for them.

Feuri_

Level 4
Update to this: Not only will this expand the knowledge of KPD and Investigators, alongside finding the illegalizied representatives out in the city.. but also it will expand the activity of adults and college graduates that wish to have a role outside of school.. For example, bringing back Delivery Man and Forensic Physician;

Delivery Managers / Delivery Mans will demonstrate activity within transportation / importation towards shops. This will not be a slow remark as majority of the shops rarely open! Either way, allowing our players to experience business roles such as this in my opinion would be an inevitable idea.. bringing more use towards the business park / industry of Karakura :) More roles relating to business is mainly what I am saying, delivery management for example.

( Look at this list then compare it to the schools occupation list. lol don't mind the file name please. )
To the people reading.. the messages below this spoiler are responses to the spoiler; so don't mind them as I want your focus to mainly be directed to forensics.
zxxo i think your idea for delivery would be amazing it also gives gangrpers a chance to rob from stores and steal supplies

edit: please dont take me seriously

Last edited:

zxxo

Level 108
that wont ever be a thing
I would never wish to see roles be taken advantage of only over selfish gangrp reasons; I want real players to resolve themselves within a mature stance of business, not for the "age" or intimidation part of it. So no worries, however I can't stop those business players to be involved with crime, but it's suggested to be active in relation to business despite the illegalization part of their character.

Im6

Level 184
DENIED

- Thanks for your feedback however we've chosen to deny this.

- Forensics as already known was a previous addition of the server, despite GangRP's ridiculous activity back then it still didn't serve as great of a purpose, we don't plan to in the future ever re-introduce this as a faction.​

Users who are viewing this thread