forestnotfoundxxxX
Level 1

⚘.⋆˚࿔₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧⚘.⋆˚࿔
Meet Forest! ★⚘.⋆
"No matter how much I grow, a part of me will always remain the same little kid who finds happiness in the smallest things." ✦
Meet ME ... Forest! ⚘.⋆˚࿔
Heyyy, everyone! Let me introduce myself! My name is Forest, but most people call me Forst or simply For! I'm 18 years old and live in Egypt. Before you ask, yes, I spend a questionable amount of my time gaming, and no, I don't think I'm going to stop anytime soon.I've always had a love for games, especially Minecraft. There's just something about hopping into a world, building random things, exploring, and spending hours playing that never gets old. Sometimes, I log on with a plan, and other times, I just let the chaos take over. Either way, I'm probably going to spend way longer playing than I originally intended.
Another thing I really enjoy is roleplaying! I love creating characters, giving them their own personalities, trauma. EHEM and building stories, and watching everything unfold through interactions with other people. For me, roleplay is more than just playing a character; it's about creating memories, exploring different worlds, and bringing ideas to life. I can be a little silly with my characters, but that's part of the fun!
And of course, I can't forget about art! I have a soft spot for cool, goofy, and creative art styles. I love seeing people's artwork, discovering different styles, and enjoying all the little details that make each piece unique. Whether it's character art, funny doodles, or something completely out of pocket, I'm always interested in seeing what people create.
At the end of the day, I'm just here to enjoy myself, meet interesting people, make memories, and have fun doing the things I love. Growing up doesn't mean I have to leave behind the things that make me happy, right?. ݁ ˖.☘︎ ݁˖
.☘︎ ݁˖Fun Little Facts About Me! . ݁ ˖.☘︎ ݁˖
- °˖➴Gaming addict: I play games a lot, and Minecraft is definitely one of my main favorites. If I'm online, there's a good chance you'll find me playing it.
- °˖➴ Minecraft enthusiast: Building, exploring, roleplaying, and just messing around with friends are some of the things that make the game so fun for me.
- °˖➴ Roleplay lover: I enjoy making characters, giving them stories, and bringing them to life through roleplay. You never know what kind of nonsense my characters might get into.
- °˖➴Art enjoyer: I love cool, funny, silly, and creative art. I'm always happy to see people sharing their creations and expressing themselves.
- °˖➴I live rn in Egypt: I'm 18 and currently living in Egypt!
- °˖➴ Nickname collection: You can call me Forest, Forst, or For. scar, faio,fuddle.. Whatever works best for you!
- °˖➴ Professional goofball: I enjoy having fun, joking around, and being a little chaotic sometimes. Life is already serious enough, so why not have a little fun?
- °˖➴ Still a kid at heart: I might be growing older, but that doesn't mean I'm giving up the things that make me happy. I'll always have that playful side of me.
And that's pretty much it about me for now! I hope you enjoyed getting to know a little bit about who I am. I'm always happy to meet new people, share interests, and make some fun memories along the way.
Remember to have fun, stay creative, and never lose the little things that make you you.
DON'T lose your spark kids, adults
it's still our first time living
See you around! ★彡
— Forest (Forst / For) ♡
