mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied FORMAT [!] APPLICATION FORMAT

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In Game Name):Diana B.
Previous bans:

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes.

Describe your activity on the server:I like talking to students and helping out on homework.

Do you have Discord (if so, what's your discord username)?Yes,my name on discord is Candy.Universe.

Do you have a microphone?No,I do not.

List your current and past applications:I have none other applications.

What is your motivation for applying?:I want to help out with students because in most servers there are no teachers and playing this can get boring without teachers.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers?Yes.
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ?Yes.
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ?Yes.

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do?I will tell all the students about it first.Then,I will organized all the students in order from highest grade to lowest.Next,I will get the students to follow me out to where we are going for the field trip.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:No running in the class.Don't skip class.Do not be late for class.Be ready to learn.Follow the rules.Listen to teacher.Do not bullying or fight on school ground.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):I experience students behavior and attitude and how they act.I experience what the teach them about.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?Yes.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?I would change teachers teaching different grades and i would have different teachers teach a different grade.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.Teacher in-game follows roleplay rules and knows how some students may roleplay differently and teachers out-of-game and in-game both helps students with work and teaches them things they will need to know for their future and others future.Teachers purpose are teaching students about science and math and other things to get to college.The median annual salary for high school teachers was $58,030.Teachers may teach differently from other teachers.One way is giving them hard work and keep pushing them and keep helping them to get them to there next grade level.Another way is slowly helping and trying to get their understanding and providing them homework and information they may not need but will learn next year.Teachers uses these ways of teaching to help us become what we want to be when we grown up.Someone teachers may work on another work for spare time or help out students and understand them and talk to them about things if they need a talk.Sometimes they talk to their parents to understand their kids and teachers see what they need to improve their way of teaching there students and providing them the help they need to become better.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:They are important because they will provide students information about things and help them.We also don't have much teachers in servers and some people try to break the rule and roleplay as teachers.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:You report them to the office and give them a chat about their gang.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?Give them extra homework and give some of them after school tutorial and give a lecture out not listening to the teachers cause they might get a exam about it.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?Calm and Serious about work.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

BACKSTORY

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/

IN CHARACTER
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:Diana Lasha Baker
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss.Baker
Given Name(s):Baker
Preferred Name:Miss.Baker

Religious Denomination:Christian denomination
Marital Status:Single

Nationality:Texas
Current Location:Houston,Texas

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):
Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:Bachelor's degree,Master's degree

Year of Graduation:2004
Major(s):
Computer Science
  • Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering

Minors:Art History

Native Languages:english
Other Languages:just english

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
Preferred Teaching Subject:English Language Arts,Social Studies,World Culture

Additional notes about your application (if any):

Adym

Level 145
Denied
Failed to describe your activity on the server.
No backstory provided.
IC Section incomplete.
Incomplete OOC section.

You must answer every format question and provide an answer.
You may re-apply in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread