mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Former gangrp - Internship question

RomeosDisaster

Level 14
If your character was formerly in a gang and has since left/got kicked out, would you be allowed to apply on that same character or is it a forever unable to be apart of GOV/KPD/EMS etc even if you quit GangRP. OR is there a timer to wait out since quiting GangRP. Would I need to completely give up the character and make a new one if I choose to try those line of careers

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
If you have a criminal record, you can't be a cop- and most factions don't allow gangrp and require you to be "gangrp clean" for about two weeks.

RomeosDisaster

Level 14
If you have a criminal record, you can't be a cop- and most factions don't allow gangrp and require you to be "gangrp clean" for about two weeks.
no criminal record on the character, just been apart of gang rp as I wanted to join the government internship program but wasn't sure on a cooldown since I quit gangrp

Ghostfire

Level 105
GhostfireSwords
GhostfireSwords
Notable+
If your character was formerly in a gang and has since left/got kicked out, would you be allowed to apply on that same character or is it a forever unable to be apart of GOV/KPD/EMS etc even if you quit GangRP
Yes; considering your character doesn't have a criminal record, and you, yourself haven't GangRP'ed within two weeks of applying, as cloud said. For example, my KPD character is a former gang member and former Akihito member, but was never arrested for anything, so I was able to apply on him. I also quit the gang I was in a few weeks before applying, staying "clean of GangRP"

RomeosDisaster

Level 14
Yes; considering your character doesn't have a criminal record, and you, yourself haven't GangRP'ed within two weeks of applying, as cloud said. For example, my KPD character is a former gang member and former Akihito member, but was never arrested for anything, so I was able to apply on him. I also quit the gang I was in a few weeks before applying, staying "clean of GangRP"
Alright thank you! Thats great to know :D

Users who are viewing this thread