players online

Forms Feedback

boo.Gh0stie

Level 3
booGh0stie
booGh0stie
IGN:TheCatCult
DATE:4/16/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Honestly a well fitted application assignment would be quite nice
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: This means having certain faculty assigned to certain forums would make the work easy, this could help get important applications done quicker rather than it being all over the place. If this is already here then the faculty just take forever on certain forums.

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
I didn't quite get what you meant by that. If you are referring to Authorization Applications, we already have a team that reviews them every now and then, when someone is available;

If you are referring to item, house, and role requests they are reviewed by Admins and S.A's almost every week. Sometimes it takes more than a couple of days because we also get busy with the in-game tickets, but eventually, all requests are reviewed;

Now if you meant by Character Applications such as teacher, officer, lawyer... or any other role application, the faction lead normally reviews it when there are spots open/needed or when they announce that is going to be reviewed on a certain date.

boo.Gh0stie

Level 3
booGh0stie
booGh0stie
I didn't quite get what you meant by that. If you are referring to Authorization Applications, we already have a team that reviews them every now and then, when someone is available;

If you are referring to item, house, and role requests they are reviewed by Admins and S.A's almost every week. Sometimes it takes more than a couple of days because we also get busy with the in-game tickets, but eventually, all requests are reviewed;

Now if you meant by Character Applications such as teacher, officer, lawyer... or any other role application, the faction lead normally reviews it when there are spots open/needed or when they announce that is going to be reviewed on a certain date.
Actually the Authorization Applications is what i was meaning thank you for clearing that up

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
I think you are talking about current people in the faction reviewing applications, if you are, this simply cannot be done due to bias - the player base can have bias in others to which are friends, and if the role checked them the faction lead would be seen as giving that role bias over other players. This goes the other way for denying them, denying people they dislike etc. I believe the faction leads are doing a swell job of checking the applications, sorry if it takes too long but you gotta have patience if you really want the role!

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed

Users who are viewing this thread