fortitudo
fortitudo
Rich

IGN (Minecraft Username):
fortitudo

Timezone:
EST

What's your activity and availability like for SRP?:
On a scale of 1-10, I would rate my current activity between a 7 or 8. I'm typically on every day unless something comes up, such as important school work that needs my full attention or simply a personal event occurring IRL. This summer, I'm positive that my activity will remain the same, if not higher.

Do you have Discord? If so, supply your Discord tag (e.g. User#0000):
mar#3333

How long have you been building?:
I've been building for about a week consistently. Generally, though, I've been able to pick up on SRP's build style and apply it to my work and trying out some new things here and there.

What are your goals and aspirations for building and being on a team?:
My goals for building and being on a team as a whole is to have more experience in collaborating on major projects and feel comfortable with working with multiple people at a time. I'm currently already building (no pun intended) that skill whilst being on the college cheer team, though.
I would also love the opportunity to grow as a builder, as it's now one of my favorite pastimes. I'd love to be taught different techniques and ways I can improve my abilities, whether it's in layout, texturing, better ways to express my creativity or even how I structure certain pieces of furniture.

What are your strong suits as a builder? (Interior, Structure, Organics, etc):
Currently, I believe that my strong suit is interior. I hope that by being accepted to join the build team I will be able to expand my current abilities, especially in organics.

Do you understand building is a team effort and won't always be building by yourself?:
Yes, I do understand.

What type of style does your builds consist of? Is there more than one? (Modern, Medieval, etc):
I'd say that my typical style of building, and the one I'm most comfortable with, is modern. However, I would love to learn and experiment with other styles while on the team.

Supply us with at least 4 screenshots of your build (Do not use shaders):
INTERIOR

EXTERIOR + ORGANICS

INTERIOR 2

Users who are viewing this thread