fourbros

Level 2
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

fourbros

Previous bans:

Describe your activity on the server?:
I would describe myself as VERY active on SRP. I spend up to 5 hours or more each day on the server.

Which timezone are you in?:
CST

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:

fourbros#8324

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes.

List your current and past applications:

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I have more than adequate experience with DetailRP. I have previously RPed as EMS on another server, and I have experience detailing combat/other every day scenarios. I have been extremely active roleplaying in SRP for about a year, but I also have previous experience in other roleplay servers.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
My main motivation to apply for EMS is to broaden my roleplaying abilities, as well as to make roleplay more enjoyable for others. I have seen and participated in EMS RP before, and I wish to participate in it once more. Besides that, I just want to help others and create some decent roleplay. As for how I’ll benefit the team, there are a couple reasons. I’m very good at communication, which I realize is needed in EMS and between EMS and KPD. I work well with others, I have decent RP skills, I have a basic understanding of medical knowledge, and I also type moderately fast. All of these things will help me be a functioning part of the EMS team.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
I would like to apply for the surgeon faction.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
Surgeons in SRP assess and treat an array of injuries and diseases. They often perform basic medical care, or perform life saving surgeries using the many instruments available. They are also able to prescribe [some] medications to the individuals that they treat. The only thing they can’t treat is related to psychiatry.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Trainees:

Trainee psychiatrists, doctors, and surgeons are exactly as the role is called. They are trainees just entering into their field and learning what their higher ups have to teach them [differs for each faction].

Surgeons:

As stated previously, surgeons are medical professionals who assess and treat patients. They may perform basic medical care, as well as extensive life saving surgeries if needed. Surgeons may also prescribe [some] medications to the patients they are treating.

Doctor:

Doctors are medical professionals who assess and treat patients. They cannot perform surgery, but they may perform things like stitches, checkups, etc. They can also prescribe medication, though the medications they can prescribe are limited to their field as well.

Psychiatrists:

Psychiatrists are medical professionals who focus on evaluating and treating mental health. Oftentimes they offer patients therapy [in the form of talk sessions] as well as antidepressants and other medications to resolve their issues.

Attending:
Attendings are above your regular psychiatrists, doctors, and surgeons. Attendings do not handle lawsuits and such, but they can be in charge of training other medical employees in their field, as well as instructing and overseeing them. There can be several attendings.

Head of department:

The head of a department is above attendings, conducting training, evaluations, overseeing and managing the department, as well as dealing with legal issues. They create the training programs used to teach trainees.

Clinical leads:

Clinical leads are at the top of each medical department. They mostly oversee and manage their specific faction, keeping things up to the status quo. They also deal with legal matters pertaining to the department.

Hospital director:

The hospital director is the very top of the totem pole, managing every department and setting certain rules in place for the good of the hospital. The director deals with budgets/paying employees/accepting applicants, and other responsibilities pertaining to the hospital's upkeep.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
Yes.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Judah Theodore Smith is a small man, standing at 5’2 and weighing in at about 100 pounds with a strong, yet tiny frame. His most distinguishable features are his fluffy cyan hair, his amethyst colored eyes, and his easily recognizable scent of fresh strawberries. The only other noticeable things about him are his cool and calm mindset, which never wavers even when things get hectic. Though calm and collected, he is still outgoing and extremely nice to others.

What are they like on and off the job?
When Judah is on the job, he is always exceedingly calm and focused. He makes sure that whoever comes in the hospital doors is assessed and taken care of properly. His mind is set fully on his work when he clocks in for the day.

That being said, he is very reliable, both on and off duty. When he isn’t on shift he mostly spends time with his friends, going to different locations and finding new places to enjoy with them. He also participates in a few hobbies, especially photography, which he has spent a couple years perfecting.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Judah has a very positive outlook on his co-workers. He values them as good friends and teammates, and he makes sure to keep good communication with them [he understands good communication is key to working well]. He wishes and does his best to get along with anyone and everyone in the workplace so that they may work well and succeed together. His plans for the future are to help others, and get along with his co-workers well enough that he may contribute to making the hospital a better place.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
none

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)
Judah Theodore Smith was born in China. By his Chinese birth mother, his French-Korean father left them days after Judah was born. His mother decided to put him up for adoption in the United States. He was fostered with the Hunluan family for a majority of his childhood. While fostered with the family he was raised in the southern part of the United States. The foster family taught him many important life values, such as to be open and accepting and help anyone who is in need, To respect others and treat them kindly along with being kind and polite to others. Throughout his stay he was raised with their three kids. He was distant with his brothers which he didn't really consider his brothers. The brothers always stuck together leaving him out. He started to read many books and eventually found one on the subject of medicine which fascinated him. During his free time he would always read about every book he could find on the subject. Along with studying different procedures.

When he finished middle school he was keen on going to med school. Looking for adventure and an opportunity to see if he could find his birth parents he convinced his foster parents to let him move to Japan. Landing in Karakura airport he began his search for his birth parents. Settling in, he enrolled for Karakura High School. On his first day he went to the library. Checking out every book he could on the subject of medicine. During lunch he befriended two individuals, Takano and Ayvin the three would always spend their free time together. Hanging out, playing games or getting in trouble and going on adventures they would always have each other's back. Months later he met Mazikeen Smith while on lunch break. Talking to her he learned she was a college student and the two became great friends. When Mazikeen graduated the two stayed in contact. Judah decided to follow his dream of becoming a surgeon. Racking up his studying. While studying he befriended Tsu. The two became close friends. One day after school Tsu was over at his apartment going through his stuff. In one of the boxes she opened she found Judah's birth certificate. Tsu ended up confronting Judah about it. The two talked and learned they shared the same father thus learning Tsu and Judah where related. Tsu told him that she has a brother too, coming to the conclusion they were too related to Judah.

A few years passed Mazikeen graduated from college then joined the police academy. She eventually became a full on cop for the Karakura police department. One day Judah and Mazikeen were on the topic of kids. Jokingly Mazikeen brought up the idea of adopting Judah. He on the other hand took the idea seriously and asked if she would adopt him if he gave her the paperwork to do so. She told him to give her some time to think about it. Months later while he was studying medicine he got a call from Mazikeen saying she would legally adopt him as her kid. A few days later after she legally adopted he gained enough confidence to send in the paperwork to apply for Karakura hospital.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Judah Theodore Smith

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr.

Characters Given Name(s):
Judah

Characters Preferred Name:
Judah

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Male

Characters Religious Domination:
N/A

Characters Marital Status:
N/A

Characters Nationality:
French-Chinese

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

3 years

Working Experience(s):

He worked at a hospital during his three year residency.

Academic Degree:
Judah has a MD in medicine

Year of Graduation:
MD: 2018

Major(s):
Biology, Nursing, Anatomy

Minor(s):
Algebra, Physiology

Native Languages:
English

Other Languages:
French

Hirathex

Level 240
Administrator
Black Market Lead
Media Team
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+

ACCEPTED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, and congratulations on being accepted into the faction. Please refer to the Emergency discord for more information upon seeing this.​

Users who are viewing this thread