players online

Denied Fourbros's doctor application

fourbros

Level 2
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

fourbros

(If I get accepted. I'd like to move my college role moved to my second character slot.)

What is your discord username?

fourbros

Describe your activity on the server:

I would describe myself as an fairly active player within the community and online. I typically spend 5 hours or more online during the weekday, while 6 hours on the weekend playing SRP.

What is your timezone?:

My time zone is Central Standard Time. (CST)

List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.50327/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/fourbros-second-language-app.53631/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/fourbros-surgeon-ems-application.52866/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/fourbross-doctor-application.63730/ Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/fourbross-doctor-application.63730/ Denied

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:

I have an ample amount of experience in roleplay. I have been roleplaying for the last two years on SRP and many other roleplay servers, thus allowing me to experience as well learn while allowing me to expand my ability to roleplay, everyday scenarios, to fights, cooking, cleaning, and even EMS roleplay. I have previously RPed as EMS on SRP for a few months, as well as RPing as EMS on another two servers for many more months, so I am very experienced with this particular kind of RP, though I am very capable of adapting to any new systems in place.

What is your motivation for applying?

I have always had a particular interest in medicine and emergency services, thus leaning me towards the EMS faction. I have previously participated in EMS RP many times and enjoyed the experience that I experienced. I wish to return and participate in it once more, as well as expand my knowledge on the new system of roleplay set up in present time. EMS RP is very interesting and extremely important to me, but I also believe it is important as an EMS worker to create a wonderful experience that is fun for everyone involved. Making this RP a joyful experience for others has always been one my goals on top of furthering my experience and enhancing my knowledge with this particualr type of roleplay.

Which role are you applying for?

(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

Doctor

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?

I have past knowledge and experience of hospital work and a well understanding of it from previous EMS work I have done on SRP as a surgeon, as well two other servers. I remember the different roles and their implications, the emergency codes, the radio codes/protocols for each department, and the items roles along their usage. I have also familiarized myself with some of the newer roles/systems. As for my out of character knowledge, I know the basics of anatomy from classes I took during high school, including the musculoskeletal system, cardiovascular system, and respiratory system.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?

Yes, I do.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

Yes, I do.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?

Yes, I do.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I do.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:

Sabrina Roux

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:

She/Her

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Doctor of Medicine, Paramedic Studies

Character’s Nationality:

French-Japanese

Character’s Marital Status:

Single

Character’s Religious Denomination:

Shintoism

Character’s Spoken Languages:

French, JSL

Backstory (100+ Words)

Sabrina Roux was born on December 3rd at the Hôspital Européen Georges-Pompidou in Paris, France. She was raised in Paris by her parents, her French mother who was an emergency medicine doctor that worked at the hospital, and her Japanese father who was a businessman that traveled frequently to Karakura, Japan. Growing up she was particularly close to her mother, Sabrina constantly asked her if she could tag along to the hospital instead of staying with her babysitter or going to school. Her father was often on trips, so she spent most of the time with her mother. Sabrina’s mother set strict rules with Sabrina for what she could do while visiting the hospital. At a young age, she observed and learned from her mothers example of diagnosis and treatment of patients. This inspired Sabrina to pursue a career of medicine later in life. As she got older, Sabrina entered highschool, taking many classes to work on becoming a doctor like her mother. During her teenage years she became fed up with her father being away so much. She found a way to release her resentment when she went to gym class. There she fell in love with lifting weights and working out, it became a part of her after school routine. She would spend a few hours at the gym and then come home to study medicine. When Sabrina graduated from high school her mother was very proud of her, her father on the other hand was still in Japan. Before Sabrina entered college, her mother taught her how to cook and bake. She entered the Universite de Paris for her college classes, participating in biology, nursing, anatomy, kinesthesiology, and a couple pharmaceutical related classes. During this time she focused on her studies, working out and improving her cooking and baking abilities. She eventually graduated with an MD, taking some internships and then starting a residency at the hospital her mother worked in. She did a Pediatrics residency for four years at the Hospital Europeen Georges-Pompidou. During this residency she befriended a few coworkers, communicating and working well with them as a team and treating patients together. After completing her residency, Sabrina became a fully qualified doctor, hired at the hospital. She stayed there for a few years as she helped countless patients and expanded her medical knowledge. As a few years passed, she decided to move to Karakura, the place her father loved more than her, she wanted to see what this city was truly like and to find work in the medical field.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical specialty? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Sabrina chose to focus on Emergency medicine after watching her mother work throughout her childhood thus making her inspired to follow in her mother’s step as an emergency medicine doctor (EMT or PARAMEDIC).

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
After completing medical school Sabrina completed her residency in Pediatrics.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?

Sabrina has worked as a doctor for many years at Hôpital Européen Georges-Pompidou.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?

She has not, when she completed her residency she started worked at Hôpital Européen Georges-Pompidou.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Sabrina Roux is a taller than average woman, standing at 5’6 and weighing in at about 150 pounds with a very athletic build. Her most distinguishable features are her dark orange hair, her amber colored eyes, and her easily recognizable scent of mint. Sabrina has a calm and collected mindset. She is very serious and dedicated to her work as a doctor, making sure to balance her work life and her personal life. She is very nice and outgoing with others.

How does your character act on and off duty?

When Sabrina is on shift, she is ready for whoever/whatever comes through the hospital front entrance. Her mind is fully set on assessing and taking care of the patient at hand. She remains relaxed and focused during her shift as her work is her first priority in her life. She is extremely reliable, ready to help her co-workers whenever they request assistance.

When she isn’t on shift she spends a majority of her time exploring the city, making new friends and finding new areas to enjoy and spend time at. She also participates in various hobbies, specifically working-out, she has spent a great amount of time at the gym. She enjoys cooking. Sabrina is an excellent baker, making sweet desserts for those she cares and close too.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Sabrina functions extremely well with others. She is used to working with others as a team, from the time in her residency and the hospital that she previously worked at in France. Sabrina recognizes and understands that working successfully together as a team requires getting along with her coworkers and clear, excellent communication between everyone involved so they all can work well and succeed together as a team.

What plans does your character have for the future?

Her future plans is to continue her work as a doctor, as well to move up through the ranks, helping others, and contributing to making the hospital a better place for her co-workers and the patients within the city. She plans to settle in Karakura, befriending and getting to know others, as well learn the culture and history of Karakura.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?

Others perceive Sabrina as an very approachable, determined professional individual, who spends a bit more time at the hospital then she actually should. While others enjoy her kind, well mannered, and empathetic personality. Sabrina agrees with others on almost everything. She disagrees on how the topic of much time she actually spends at work. She recognizes that she is very dedicated to her work and attempts to balance her personal life and work life.​

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- When applying for a faction, having detail is one of the best ways to show your interest to the higher-up team. We recommend that you spend more time adding detail to your application if you wish to apply again!

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread