Relateablemans

Level 4
Unrelatable
Unrelatable
Rich+
IGN: Relateablemans
DATE: 19/7/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Make the /spawn for Foxes go to the forest, or give them a warp, they are literally foxes, self explanatory.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
They are foxes, its more reasonable for them to spawn in the forest then in the plaza.

etsu

Level 11
lvrsti
lvrsti
Notable
+1 i agree w this, (if not already) it should be implemented for all (forest type) animals !!

sperst

Level 9
frettrick
frettrick
Omega+
-1 They spawn where they logged off at the previous time pretty irrelevant
they mean when they type the command /span

+1, would hopefully control animals being bombarded at spawn / animals commonly being in spaces that you wouldn't find them in real life

CakeRPiscool

Level 60
EGGRP
EGGRP
Omega
they mean when they type the command /span

+1, would hopefully control animals being bombarded at spawn / animals commonly being in spaces that you wouldn't find them in real life
Yeah but that would take them further away from where they want to be? If they just /spawn and end up in the forest where they don’t want to be. It’s just a hassle.

sperst

Level 9
frettrick
frettrick
Omega+
Yeah but that would take them further away from where they want to be? If they just /spawn and end up in the forest where they don’t want to be. It’s just a hassle.
why wouldn't they want to be in the forest? where do you find foxes in real life? 90% of the people with animal whitelist don't know how to play animals properly, and this will at least start them off where they should be.

animals don't hang out around humans, and instead escape to where they can be confined and away from humans. this would make some sort of an 'animal hotspot' which will hopefully make more interesting and proper roleplay scenarios for those who do play animals correctly.

The FJ

Level 94
ilovemyplanex5
ilovemyplanex5
Rich+
Possibly a /warp forest command for foxes AND bears similar to the /warp waters command for fish and dolphins

Classicalist

Level 89
+1/1

As a fox, I like spawning in the plaza. It gives me an excuse to interact with people. As much as it would make sense, I rarely see Foxes in the forest

.Arkkwolf

Level 42
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
[-][+] I, as a fox user, would like to suggest an alternative. Keep /spawn as the plaza, but give us /warp forest, similar to /warp waters, which is a dolphin command. I enjoy having /spawn because it makes it easier for interaction. I understand why people would suggest this as it is more realistic, but SRP in general is not entirely realistic.

It has its own standard. Animal whitelists interact with the public BECAUSE that is what roleplay is. What would we do if we couldn't RP with people? AS WELL AS, some foxes are not wild. There are places such as furfarms and fox breeding places IRL. While yes they are wild animals, they can be to an extent domesticated. I don't want this to be another case of the bear incident. Animal whitelists can never be made entirely realistic<3

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 344
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- The animals with special spawn-points are those who belong in that region, e.g. bear in the forest, or dolphin in water. Foxes themselves can go anywhere they like, I may consider adding warps to certain locations for other animals to give them a sort of 'habitat' in a future update​

Users who are viewing this thread