Omega+

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

MarriedtoPey

What is your discord name?

FqllenFocoozo

Previous bans:

2 previous bans:
1 was permanent but appealed after 3 months and the other was for a month long.

Describe your activity on the server:

I feel as if I am decently active when it comes to SRP, I tend to try to log on for at least 2 - 3 hours a day sometimes being longer than that. I try to get more active when events are happening or just any serious RP, but during those times is when I am likely to be online longer than usual. Since I’m currently on vacation I have a more open time card, this means I can log on more than I usually do, as of now I log on for about 5 - 6 hours every day. I do only have a bit of time left for my vacation but even after I finish my vacation I can still be as active as EMS even with my regular schedule, I will be able to log on at any point whenever I have free time on my hand.

What is your timezone?:

CST! Central Standard Time

List your current and past applications:

[ ACCEPTED ]
(click on the underlined hyperlinks to go to the designated application)
Korean Language Application

Music Teacher Application

College Student Application

JSL Application

French Application

EMS [Surgeon] Application

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:

I have had tons of experiences with roleplay, such as being a student in one of the cooking classes! It taught me how to do various actions without repeating any words over and over again like I just did. DetailRP has been a big part of my journey through this server because it improves my writing, creativity, and way of doing things. I have also learned a lot of DetailRP in my previous EMS days as a Surgeon. Getting to converse with them while also having to attempt to assist their needs! In terms of action lengths, I have gone through each appending message and have done the process about two times! Just get in all the Detail you can right? I’d say in general, I’ve had a lot of experience with all kinds of roleplay. Which will be super helpful in the long-run.

What is your motivation for applying?

I’m applying for EMS once again since I want to be a part of the faction again, it was a faction that I enjoyed a lot. The faction was my second ever faction, and yes it was the one faction that I was in for the longest amount of time, which is actually one of the other reasons why I want to come back to the faction. EMS had one of the greatest impacts on me when it comes to roleplays in SRP. The faction kept me company and actually gave me something to do whenever I was on SRP. It gave me motivation to log onto SRP almost everyday. Another thing that makes me want to come back to EMS is the memories of how the faction used to be, of course the faction is perfect the way it is now, but missing how it was in the past makes me want to come back and make new memories and meet new people. I of course have to learn everything on the way but that makes me want to be a part of the faction even more. I want to be able to learn once again, and I want to be able to refind myself in the faction.

Which role are you applying for?
(Surgeon, Doctor, or Psychiatrist):

Surgeon

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?

There are many ranks in the Hospital Division. They are further split up into divisions which reside by the ones mentioned below. Each of these roles play a very crucial part in the functioning of the hospital. They all have their own responsibilities that allow them to provide the required care to their patients and move swiftly past the day without having any interruptions.

RANKS

Director
The director is the highest role in the faction! They are responsible for overseeing and managing the functioning of every single department in the hospital. They provide directions and ensure that the faction goals are met to standards.

Clinical Manager
The clinical manager is managing the main goals of the department. They look over the staff and ensure that everyone is doing things correctly.

Clinical Lead
Clinical leads train and manage the EMS workplace right under the clinical managers. Clinical managers look over the clinical leads, whereas the clinical leads look over other EMS. Clinical leads are there to ensure the hospital staff is up to standard.

Head of Department
The Head Departments serve as the clinical lead's assistant and aid in EMS training in their department. There is one each for the surgeons, doctors, and psychiatrists

Attending Surgeon/Doctor
A qualified physician who has completed residency training is known as an attending. The duties of an attending include training residents and confirming treatment orders. Attendings in SRP, assist in training new EMS workers and preparing them for their next step in the faction.

Surgeon
A surgeon is a medical professional who performs surgery on people who need it. Despite primarily performing orthopedic surgery, general surgery, and occasionally neurosurgery. They can treat more severe traumas as well!

Doctor
Doctors help patients who require assistance that is not so life-threatening as it seems. They can give you x-rays, stitches, and re-dressing wounds, etc.!

Psychiatrist
A psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental disorders. They can provide therapy and evaluate patients and develop any kind of treatment plans that move them forward to safety.

EQUIPMENT

Adrenaline
When someone has a low pulse, adrenaline is injected at the thigh or arm with a syringe.

Morphine
Morphine is an opioid medication used to treat moderate to severe pain. It can also help with slowing down the heart rate.

EpiPen
If the patient is having an allergic reaction the EpiPen must be administered into the thigh of said patient.

Midazolam
This drug works as an instant tranquilizer drug and should be used in emergencies. It should not be used when putting someone into surgery, et. This drug is for violent patients and is used as a last resort. The drug works within 5-8 seconds, you inject it to the side of their neck.

Inhaler
If a patient is getting breathless or is having an asthma attack you may use an inhaler on them. The inhaler has a powdered medicine inside called “bronchodilator” which opens your airways and a drug called “prednisone” which is a steroid to treat inflammation.

IV bag
Use for almost everything, not broken bones, minor stitches etc.

Blood Bag
Use an excessive amount of blood loss from patients.

HOSPITAL LOGS
Within the hospital, we have many logging systems that as surgeons, we use daily for our gameplay. The main ones tend to be Surgeon logs, Death, and Off-duties, although Off-duties are only for Surgeons who passed their exams or plus. All these logs have stated format, and information and help higher-ups determine the work you are doing in the hospital. The interactions, the detail, the effort, and so forth.

RESPONDING VIA THE RADIO!
These codes are important when you have to communicate quickly in a situation.
10-4 ; Message received, understood.
10-8 ; In service [On way to call]
10-10 ; Off duty
10-12 ; Stand by [Stop]
10-19 ; return[ing] to the Hospital
10-20 ; Location
10-22 ; Cancel or Disregard
10-23 Stand by
10-26 ; Clear
10-45 ; Condition of the patient?
10-45A ; Good
10-45B ; Serious
10-45C ; Critical
10-45D ; Dead
10-97 ; Arrived at scene
11-99 ; Officer/EMS needs help

There are more codes, these codes are crucial to remember. Using these codes allows the hospital workers to know exactly what is going on and be alerted about an event.

Code Red - Fire within the hospital facility

Code Orange - Hazardous Material or Spilled incident

Code Yellow - Disaster within hospital

Code Green - Emergency Exit

Code Blue - Medical Emergency

Code Violet - Violent individual is within the hospital

Code Pink - Child/infant abduction

Code Brown - Sevre Weather

Code Silver - Active Shooter

Code Black - Bomb

Code White - Evacuation

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?

Yes, of course I do understand this. I will make sure there isn't anything happening or any situations occur while in the faction.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

Yes, I do acknowledge that by applying this role I will have to put in all my effort into everything I do.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?

Ofcourse, I understand that training is mandatory and if I am online there will be consequences if I do not attend.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I do understand to not take anything OOCly when dealing with a situation!

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Mifumi Ryuga

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:

Female + She/Her

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Masters

Character’s Nationality:

Korean

Character’s Marital Status:

Single

Character’s Religious Denomination:

Shinto

Character’s Spoken Languages:

Korean

Backstory (100+ Words)

The Intro,
Mifumi Ryuga, December 11th, 1996 the year she was born in Seoul, South Korea. Her parents were both very young when they had her, but they were both very successful, her mother being a doctor while her father was a businessman. Mifumi's mother wasn't around much due to taking care of patients, but she still tried to make time for Mifumi. Mifumi's father was different on the other hand, he was very heavy when it came to alcohol, which was the one thing he paid attention to.

Child Years,
During Mifumi's young years, she forced herself upon learning about her mother's life, not because she took her mother's life profoundly, she was simply attached to her mother's hips. Whenever she was allowed to go into work with her mother she took the chance. Most of her mother's coworkers taught Mifumi about things in the hospital so she would know what not to mess around with. Sadly, Mifumi didn't learn much until she was in high school. Whenever she did go with her mother she was very encouraged to come back to learn more or to watch everyone do their jobs.

Teen Years,
When Mifumi was in high school she was more open to options when it came to learning about the medical field. She simply allowed herself into applying for some of her school programs, which shockingly there was plenty for her to reach out to. She was accepted into two of the programs, but she decided that it wasn't enough for her, so during her beginning years of high school she joined some of the medical classes. She was allowed to go on many field trips to hospitals and was allowed to learn what to do and what not to do. In her class, she was allowed to learn many of the important things when it came to the medical field, which allowed her to head straight to her exams. When she went through the process of her exams it seemed difficult but she got through it all and passed. She still wasn't finished with school though, but she made sure to continue on with her programs, which she ended up passing school and was offered an internship at her mother's hospital right away. Which she clearly took, same with her scholarship for college.

College Years,
Once she took her scholarship, she had a full path into any college of her choice, and she picked the College of Seoul! The school was very slow at some points for her but it did get hard over time, but she still took her time to pay attention to her work. She made sure that she paid much time to her internship as well, making sure she was doing the right things and learning everything that was deemed important. She went through her internship for a bit longer before she completed it. After completing her internship she let herself put time towards her college classes so she could get her grades up. She made sure that everything that she did was perfect and that she scored a perfect grade. After a few years in college, she finished with a Bachelor's degree and Master's degree which gave her a perfect start into her medical career! She decided she wanted an extra couple years of learning, so she decided to head to Japan, since she had learned that Karakura had one of the best colleges. She went into Karakura's college and stayed for 2 years, earning another Bachelor's degree.

Work years,
Mifumi went straight into her medical career. She decided to apply into Karakura's hospital, first, it started as her wanting to be a doctor but they had found her fit as a surgeon, which shocked Mifumi but she accepted. She stayed a couple of years as a surgeon but then she decided to quit and take a break.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical specialty? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

To an extent, Mifumi's medical specialty is surgical work. She has always been captivated by the kind of procedures they do in different in situations. From an early age, she had witnessed the kind of impact the surgeons had on patients and was soon inspired by their actions. Mifumi soon bought her own play med kits to practice on her stuffed toys to mimic their actions, soon growing her passion for the job. At home, she continued doing what she did for a few years, looking at pictures and medical movies, which allowed her to see more of the technical skills they had to use along with their specialities. When she got older, her desire to help people grew and so she chose this field.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?

After completing medical school, she pursued a residency in general surgery. That program had allowed her to work with commendable training in various surgical subspecialties. During her stay in the residency, she conversed with a lot of new and experienced surgeons, and some who have been there for a while. Mifumi gained confidence to do procedures in the operating room, refining many skills of hers and developing better ones along the way.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?

Mifumi has experience in various positions in the medical field. After completing her education, she proceeded to pursue her career as a surgeon at Karakura Hospital. She continued to work there, performing varieties of surgeries and providing patient care under the faction higher up's watch. She gained more skills and allowed herself to collaborate with other surgeons in her work space.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?

Yes, Mifumi has pursued additional schooling. She had completed her education in medical school before taking a new opportunity to further go into the surgical field. After getting through more hands-on training and taking a lot of notes, she took a fellowship program focusing only on surgical methods. She gained more advanced knowledge and skills that projected her love and passion for the field all the way to the end of the course and in her future.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, and what makes them unique?

Mifumi Ryuga, 27 in years and 5'6 in height. Her eyes would be a very bright ocean blue while her hair had been a sandy blonde. Her body seemed very tense but her face came off sweet and serious. She tended to look very fit, of course she uses this as a way to get around way more than most other people. Even with her body being tense her hands are always in control, mostly this lets her understand where to put her hands and when it's a good time to use them.

Screenshot 2023-06-30 at 5.12.43 PM.png

How does your character act on and off duty?

Mifumi tends to be way more serious whenever she’s on duty, but she still tries to make her co-workers and any patients feel comfortable and at home. She’ll always try to bring the bright news to picture more than the bad news, she tries to show her care towards everyone. Whenever she is on duty she tries to see everyone as someone she takes daily care of, as if she knows them well.

When Mifumi is off duty she usually acts the same as she does on duty but she lets herself feel more free. She tends to check on people such as her co-workers even if she’s at work or not, but she makes sure to bring food for her co-workers and take trips around town. She tends to keep her sweet self and tries to keep her behavior the same in the best way so people can trust how she is.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?

Mifumi works perfectly with others, she tries to get on everyone’s level and try to understand them a lot. She always tries to understand what is going on with her patients and makes sure that they’re getting all the help that is needed. Whenever her co-workers need help she tries her best to help them out.

She always realizes that everyone needs help, even herself. She tends to rely on her co-workers and higher ups to help her whenever she has a question.

What plans does your character have for the future?

Mifumi plans on sticking to her medical career, even if she cannot get herself into a workplace she will continue to work on her studies until she can get into somewhere. When she’s older she’ll take time to rest and find where she belongs after working and studying.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?

Many people see Mifumi as a very open person, like almost an open book. Many people can feel as if they can trust her when it comes to anything. She’s also seen as very kind-hearted, people have seen her taking care of almost everyone in her life. This makes her look at herself and know that she’s strong. She feels strong due to how she can take care of anyone at any time. Mifumi finds herself very trustable and knows whenever someone else isn’t all that trustable.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend to pick players who have been on the server for a while and have a relatively clean history. One way to improve your reputation, and boost your chances of acceptance, is by applying to other factions/community teams.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 4lx. - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread