mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted FRANCHISEE | desscrts

strcssedd

Level 16
strcssed
strcssed
Icon
una yaha una yaha.jpg
9b9d0735e99cb2d68285edfe8b6bbb2a-Photoroom.png
Player Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

strcssed (main account)
desscrts (account im applying with!)

What is your Discord Username?:

strcssed

What is your time zone?:
GMT+8 / SGT

Describe your activity on the server:
Currently I’m very active on the server due to my free time! You can usually find me around in the afternoons, evenings, or late nights. Here is a table of the times that I’m usually active on, relative to my timezone (GMT+8)
​
DayMonday-FridaySaturdaySunday
Time (Relative to GMT+8)​
1-6pm, 9pm-5am​
5am-8am, 9pm-5am​
5am-8am, 9pm-5am​


Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes! I understand that my activity will be integral in the running of my franchise shop, and my inactivity will lead to my demotion.

Link(s) to any previous faction applications on the server (Do not include authorization applications):
https://schoolrp.net/t/89083/ (Reporter Application, 2026 - Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/t/82888/ (Professor Application, 2025 - Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/t/70361/ (Reporter Application, 2024 - Accepted)

What are your current role(s) on the server?:
Currently, my main roles lie in my Track Captain responsibilities, and my Reporter faction role.

[College][M][Track-Captain] Declan Jùnháo Huang - strcssed
[Reporter] Julian Fuji - desscrts (SLOT I AM APPLYING WITH)

1790719610840.png
Franchise Information

What shop are you applying for?:

I will be applying for the newly commissioned Blocky Mart, spearheaded by their current franchisee, Hughie Lockhart (Emdwin).

Why do you want to become a Franchisee?:
I think that I would be suitable as a Franchisee because firstly, co-running a shop franchise would require a lot of teamwork, something I am very familiar with, thanks to my time as a captain so far! I understand that I will need to work with my co-franchisee in EVERYTHING regarding our shop, from hosting hiring applications, to the day-to-day running of our shop, and even the decisions on restockings, and any other ventures we so choose.

Secondly, becoming a Franchisee will require leadership. As Franchisees are required to work alongside their co-franchisee in running the business, I rest assured that I won’t be on this journey alone. As a Franchisee, I understand that my decisions will decide the direction that my shop franchise runs, and caring for those under my supervision would be integral. Of course, I would want to make my staff and co-franchisee’s experiences an enjoyable one!

How will you handle a dispute with your co-Franchisee?:
The way I handle disputes with my co-franchisee can be deciding on the environment that our shop franchise runs on. I think that it is integral that I cannot involve my personal feelings, for or against my co-franchisee, or the shop, as it is important to remain civil-headed while handling any disagreements I might have. Of course, I do not want the environment around my co-franchisee and fellow staff to be hostile, and unwelcoming.

It is also important that I do not involve any biases in running our shop, to ensure fairness for all. I should not allow any undue influences affect how I run a shop franchise with my co-franchisee, as it may cause friction with them, and like previously mentioned, running a business would require great teamwork. Without said teamwork, my duties may pose a larger burden on my co-franchisee, and ultimately stress them out, or lead to the business not being run to the best of our combined abilities.

Disagreements are a normal part of working with a partner. Of course, when that happens, I must be open-minded, and accept other viewpoints that aren’t mine, even if I may disagree with them. I must be able to hear out others’ opinions, see other points of view, and accept how I can possibly make compromises, so that it benefits the most people/outcomes as possible. Ultimately, I must communicate civilly and fairly, so that I don’t involve any personal feelings, or incite any grudges, and find the best possible outcome for those around me.

1790719632355.png
Extra

Additional notes about your application:

If I am accepted, please swap my [Reporter] role out for the [Franchisee] one. Thanks!

Do you have any questions?:
None ^-^​
 
Last edited:
ACCEPTED

Thank you for applying! Welcome to the Shop Faction!
DM me to get everything sorted!​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top