mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied FRANCHISEE | hotandhomeless

HotandHomeless

Level 6
ChunkyandJobless
ChunkyandJobless
Icon
1791027604379.png


⚬──────────✧──────────⚬
1791024022732.png
⚬──────────✧──────────⚬


˗ˏˋ☕ˎˊ˗
Player Information

What is your Minecraft username?:


hotandhomeless (Main)
chunkyandjobless (Applying with!)

What is your Discord Username?:

hotandhomeless

What is your time zone?:

GST+4

Describe your activity on the server:

I consider myself to be quite active on the server. I'm frequently on the server on my Teacher character and tend to roleplay as him a lot. Even when it's not for quota, I do tend to roleplay as him quite often. I also have other characters I roleplay as, for example, my college character and my bird character. I also have a grade-8 character who I roleplay out not as often, but I'm still pretty active on most of my characters. I spent a lot of time on my characters and am very active with them when I'm on the server. I've also been in other factions like the high school swim team and even participated in the clubs. I'm actively online during the evenings, but I do hop on a lot of the time when I'm free and not somewhere outside. I tend to put a lot of my time either just messing about or roleplaying on the server, and honestly, I'd say overall I'm a pretty active member in the community.

Right now, I do spend a lot of my time on my teacher character trying to get quota done as quickly as possible. I spend a lot of time trying to max out quota every month, though usually it only takes me like a week or so to finish it off, and luckily every time I'm trying to get maxed-out quota I somehow end up getting a leave or holiday in which I can work it out. For the past four months that I've been in the teacher faction, there hasn't been a single month where I haven't maxed out quota. So best believe I'm active. I joined SRP in late 2023 and was a little less active back then, but from mid-2024 to 2025 I've been a bit more active, and 2026 is when I've been the most active out of all the years I've been on the server.


Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I understand that if I'm inactive with this role, then my tag will be removed.

Link(s) to any previous faction applications on the server (Do not include authorisation applications):


What are your current role(s) on the server?:

IGN
: hotandhomeless (MAIN)
[Teacher][QT] Arthur Asōgi Takeshima
[College][B] Cameron Cornvette
[Grade-8] Saviour 'Savi' Stark
[Bird] 'Homie'

IGN: chunkyandjobless (ALT)
(Account I'm applying on!)
[Grade-12] Tōru Takeshima (Applying with!)

[Grade-12] Tauren Takeshima


⚬──────────✧──────────⚬
1791024580545.png
⚬──────────✧──────────⚬


˗ˏˋ☕ˎˊ˗
Franchise Information

What shop are you applying for?:


I'm applying for Heartbucks: Coffee Shop.

1791019406021.png

Why do you want to become a Franchisee?:

I've always wanted to try for the shopkeeper faction. Managing, designing, and dealing with my own shop just seemed so interesting to me, so obviously I had to apply when I saw there was a spot open for a franchisee. Being a new faction that gets to interact and manage shops made me just a lot more exicted to apply for this role. I've always wanted to be part of another faction thats big enough to influence the server, and I feel like getting to open my own store, and not just any store, a pre-established coffee shop, just sounds exciting to me. I always did want to try for the shopkeeper role, but having to design and manage the whole store seemed like a bit too much, and I feel like franchisee in that sense is perfect for me. I also always wanted to have a variety of different characters, and being able to roleplay as a franchisee character would most definitely give me a perspective of the server I've never had before. I want to be able to experience all the different types of things you can do on this server, and playing as a franchisee is definitely one of them.

Now, the reason as to why I picked Heartbuck specifically is because it's a coffee shop. My character itself is quite the connoisseur of coffee, or rather, the man can't live without coffee. So, having him be the franchisee of a coffee shop just sounded perfect to me. Not only does he get to perfect his coffee drinking and tasting skills, but he also gets to manage a shop of his choosing while serving the coffee he truly loves. It's very in character for him, and that's specifically why I applied for franchisee. If I had to think of another reason as to why I picked Heartbucks, it's probably because I do love coffee a lot myself and have been to a lot of coffee places, so getting to manage a coffee shop would definitely be a lot more manageable for me, not to mention it'd be a lot of fun to roleplay out the situations that could happen in a coffee shop.

I also do have experience working in shops as an employee and even in a bar once as a bartender, so working in a shop would be nothing new for me. And obviously, as a player myself, I know how the people on SRP really want shops to be open 24/7, and though I cannot promise such a thing, I can, however, tell you that I'll definitely be very active on my franchisee character and opening the shop frequently wouldn't be too hard for me. Not to mention, the things I could do in a coffee shop are quite literally endless. The combinations of different types of coffee recipes that I could try, new menu systems and possibly even some of my own custom stuff at some point! Honestly, I'd love to be heavily involved with the store and its future endeavours. Being able to manage and bring out my own ideas for a store sounds exhilarating. Another thing I'd like to point out is that a lot of the time, stores aren't open when a lot of the players are on; I'd like to change this. Rather than opening the store whenever I feel convenient, I'm going to open the store when the player count is at its highest on that day. I want to be able to reach as many players as possible and have the store be as successful as it can, and I want to be the reason for its success. Though I can't lie, I might also open at times when the server is not as active, cause of the whole time zones thing, and it's not entirely fair to everyone who's on the server after all. As someone who doesn't live in the US, my time zone is different from everyone elses, so I know what it's like to have to stay up till late just to wait for a shop to open up so I can buy stuff. I'll make sure stuff like that doesn't happen anymore. I'm going to make it so that I open when the store is actually needed, or whenever I feel like the people actually want the store to be open. Cause for example, a lot of Australians or people who live in Australia or that area, are asleep during the times when the server is most active, so for them and the others who are awake and on the server at a particular time, I want to open the store for them. They tend to miss out on a lot while they're sleeping, and I don't want them to have to keep missing out on stuff when they're on the server. I want the server to be just as active as it is at night, and I feel like I could do that with this store.

Also, maybe this is just me, but I could try out so many different types of RP I've never done before. For example, BaristaRP? Not entirely sure how this would work, but it honestly sounds very in character for my character, and honestly, roleplaying as a barista sounds fun, so I really do want to try it out. I just have so many ideas I want to try out with a coffee shop that I feel like I could most definitely bring out the best this store has to offer. Anyways, ultimately, if I had to state a reason why I wanted to apply for franchisee, it'd be because I've always wanted to be a part of the shopkeeper faction and not to mention the franchisee tag is a completely new role, so I'd love to get to experience it myself.


How will you handle a dispute with your co-Franchisee?:

If I did have a dispute with my co-Franchisee, then I'd most likely try to resolve the issue by first listening to their side of the problem. I tend to always listen first before sharing my own opinion, so in this case where let's say we have a dispute over what items to handle or maybe even future ideas for the store. In that situation, I'd most likely try to listen to my co-Franchisee first and see what they have to offer. Obviously, not every opinion can be combined, just like how not every opinion can oppose each other. In this type of situation, I'd most likely try to come to an outcome that would appease both of our agendas. Obviously, there are going to be instances when we might have opposing views on something. As people who are going to be working together side-by-side, it's only naturally we oppose each other on things every now and then and for something like this, I'd most likely try and confront my co-franchisee on it. Though I try to avoid such situations, ultimately our goal is for the store to flourish, and for that to happen, we need to go with the view that'll bring about the best outcome for the store, whether it is an item to be introduced or the appearance of the store. In such cases, I'd most likely either get the opinion of a third perspective to help us by giving us their opinion or go with the outcome that'll be better for the store, even if that opinion isn't of my own.

There will obviously be also times where I'm in the wrong and my co-Franchisee is in the right, and in such times I'll most likely accept my mistake and try to move on rather than focus on what has already been done. For the betterment of the store, if it means I contridict with my own opinion and go with my co-Franchisee, then I gladly will cause for me or rather for us, I'll gladly side with the view that'll help the store even more. There may even come times where my co-Franchisee may have realised or noticed something I have not, which leads to a contridicting view between me and himself. If such a thing were to happen then I'd gladly go with his opinion since he seemed to have noticed something I have not.

Overall I'd try to deal with any sort of disputs calmly, trying to not make it bigger than it already isn't. Disputes are only natural but if we don't deal with them properly, what it effects isn't us but rather the store. That's why I want to keep most disputes to a minimum and if we do dispute over something, I'd most likely try to discuss about it calmly rather than escalating the situation and making it worse. If there is a problem then I'll try my best to get rid of that problem as quickly as possible so we can move on and focus on things that are far more important for the store rather than some silly little dispute, cause no matter how stupid or naive the dispute may have been about, if not handled properly, it can cause a whole lot of problems, and I don't mean just for me and my co-Franchisee, but rather the whole store. Because our disputes will affect the future of this store, so any future disputes, I'd like to resolve as calmly and peacefully as possible.


⚬──────────✧──────────⚬
1791028513612.png
⚬──────────✧──────────⚬


˗ˏˋ☕ˎˊ˗
Extra

Additional notes about your application:


Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I spent a lot of time on it, so if it gets accepted, I'd be very grateful!
And even if I don't get in, I had a lot of fun writing this application, so thank you for taking the time to read it; it means a lot to me.

Also, my boy needs this job... He can't stay jobless for too long </3

Haha, get it... jobless? Cause the ign is chunkyandjobless? . . . Okay, I'm sorry.

Do you have any questions?:

None for now, but if I do have any in the future, then I'll be sure to ask!


"You're not you, until you have a cup of coffee."
-someone, internet.



1791020464182.png

Thank ya for reading! <3​
 
Last edited:
DENIED

The time and effort you have put into your application is appreciated. However, you have not been accepted this time.
Feel free to reapply in the future!​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top