gabzillaur
Level 5
Player Information
What is your Minecraft username?:
Qthorne
Qtiecorn ( Alt + Applying)
What is your Discord Username?:
Qthorne
What is your time zone?:
NA EST
Describe your activity on the server:
All day. Every. Single. Day
I’m one of the few SRP players you’ll see literally everywhere. When it comes to time zones, I’m NA EST but, I still manage to make time to play in all kinds of time zones. I currently work and obviously prioritize my OOC life, but it’s never gotten in the way of my game time on SRP. I’ve probably been playing School Roleplay for the last four months now and within my time I have yet to have any issues affecting my time in the faction I’m in or any other line of player based cooperation.
Throughout my experience here I can say there isn’t a single moment of time I regret spending here. I’ve participated in a large amount of the available rp’s in the game and plan to keep exploring my options. My playtime allows for the flexibility to do so! I’m in a strong time zone and spend a lot of time in it.
A strong suit of mine is I’m here all the time! I take a lot of pride and joy into playing SRP. It’s a player base that I take a lot of joy in for being a part of and plan to keep it this way for a long time. I’ve still a lot to learn, but I’ve also learned a lot. Many of the techniques I know today have been gathered from SRP and are being exercised inside of it. Below you’ll see a few examples of my playtime. I hope it gives you a better idea on how active I am on the server.
What is your Minecraft username?:
Qthorne
Qtiecorn ( Alt + Applying)
What is your Discord Username?:
Qthorne
What is your time zone?:
NA EST
Describe your activity on the server:
All day. Every. Single. Day
I’m one of the few SRP players you’ll see literally everywhere. When it comes to time zones, I’m NA EST but, I still manage to make time to play in all kinds of time zones. I currently work and obviously prioritize my OOC life, but it’s never gotten in the way of my game time on SRP. I’ve probably been playing School Roleplay for the last four months now and within my time I have yet to have any issues affecting my time in the faction I’m in or any other line of player based cooperation.
Throughout my experience here I can say there isn’t a single moment of time I regret spending here. I’ve participated in a large amount of the available rp’s in the game and plan to keep exploring my options. My playtime allows for the flexibility to do so! I’m in a strong time zone and spend a lot of time in it.
A strong suit of mine is I’m here all the time! I take a lot of pride and joy into playing SRP. It’s a player base that I take a lot of joy in for being a part of and plan to keep it this way for a long time. I’ve still a lot to learn, but I’ve also learned a lot. Many of the techniques I know today have been gathered from SRP and are being exercised inside of it. Below you’ll see a few examples of my playtime. I hope it gives you a better idea on how active I am on the server.
Sunday | Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday |
FREEDAY! (2pm-8 am) I’m typically not scheduled on Sundays, so oftentimes I’m online during this day. | FREEDAY! (2 pm- 6 am) Online aside from work/chores that happen on that day. | FREEDAY! (2 pm-6 am) Online aside from work/chores that happen on that day. | FREEDAY! (2 pm-6 am) Online aside from work/chores that happen on that day. | (4 pm-4 am) These days I’m usually on later due to work or chores around the house with family. | FREEDAY! (2 pm-6 am) Online aside from work/chores that happen on that day. | FREEDAY! (12 pm-12 am) I usually don't have anything I need to do on Saturdays, so I spend most of my day on the server. |
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I acknowledge that my inactivity will lead to my demotion.
Link(s) to any previous faction applications on the server (Do not include authorization applications):
Reporter Application (Accepted)
KPD Application (Denied)
Tutor Application (Denied)
What are your current role(s) on the server?:
[Reporter] Onyx Vidaurri
[College] Kiante ‘Key’ Melchor
[Grade-12] Dallas Felton
Franchise Information
What shop are you applying for?:
Blocky Mart!
Why do you want to become a Franchisee?:
The reason I want to become a Franchisee, is because I meet every listed ideal trait. Not only that, but I’d skyrocket with the ideas of another player as I intend to grow a foundation mutually shared between us into something amazing and managed to the best of our ability. Teamwork, communication, and leadership skills will be the prime traits to succeeding in the faction. I know I have such things and whole to show that with how I explain myself and my views on the faction as to why I want to join.
I wish to apply for Franchisee because I can see myself being a perfect candidate for the faction. I’m easy to communicate with, I adapt to environmental settings with ease, and I hold a strong leader mindset which is necessary when running the shop. You can’t be overrun by those ordering from you, when you’re hosting something it’s best to save face and remain calm. I’m capable of such. Using my awareness skills and attention to detail I’d easily keep track of things most cannot and use everything available to me to make the experience for not just myself but my fellow workers who need that support.
On top of that, I’ve done a lot of studying and I wish to become more involved in serious roles for the server. Shopkeeper is very different from Franchisee, I believe Franchisee is a healthy start for me though. I’m given a foundation and I have to work with the support of another player to build it up. That not only sounds amazing, but even fun for me! I truly believe I’d have an enjoyable time doing such and let me say once more, I come off as easy to communicate with! Spoken often by my peers and acquaintances, I’m very meaningful with my words and opinions even if wrong. That’s a trait I believe should be had when applying for this faction!
How will you handle a dispute with your co-Franchisee?:
If my fellow co-Franchisee and I had a dispute I’d hope we handle it privately and maturely. Assuming It’d be something we could handle I'd optimize we sit down and chat! Hearing each other out, going idea for idea before coming to a valid conclusion. I believe individuals should be heard out when it comes to decisions, instant shutdowns are what ruins things for people. Ruin teams and makes things in the long run problematic. I'm open to spending hours composing new ideas to better each other, not to fight.
Now, under different circumstances where things got.. "disrespectful" I wouldn't tolerate it. Ending the conversation where it is, I'd follow up by informing our faction lead of the information. Sharing both sides plus photo proof of what's going on I wouldn't see a point in going back and forth with someone who refuses to be heard in a reasonable manner. At the end of the day we should have the common goal of wanting to do good together and providing for everyone to be happy! It'd sadden my heart to fight a co-Franchisee so, I hope that day is never to come and everyone gets along as they should.
Disputes aren't worth going back and forth over unhealthily. When two players share the same common goal It'll easily fix itself. I know I personally want to pour my energy into this making the best decisions I can because I know the one's I'd be working with would do the same. I've spoken to two of the three Franchisee's both seemed passionate! Excited! So, I can't see a future where an dispute would happen. I know there wouldn't be one. Either way, why go back and forth when we have bigger matters to worry on. A fire doesn't disperse with more fuel.
Additional notes about your application:
I really don’t mind being in any of the Franchisee shops! I believe it’s nice to have options.
Do you have any questions?:
No questions.
Yes, I acknowledge that my inactivity will lead to my demotion.
Link(s) to any previous faction applications on the server (Do not include authorization applications):
Reporter Application (Accepted)
KPD Application (Denied)
Tutor Application (Denied)
What are your current role(s) on the server?:
[Reporter] Onyx Vidaurri
[College] Kiante ‘Key’ Melchor
[Grade-12] Dallas Felton
Franchise Information
What shop are you applying for?:
Blocky Mart!
Why do you want to become a Franchisee?:
The reason I want to become a Franchisee, is because I meet every listed ideal trait. Not only that, but I’d skyrocket with the ideas of another player as I intend to grow a foundation mutually shared between us into something amazing and managed to the best of our ability. Teamwork, communication, and leadership skills will be the prime traits to succeeding in the faction. I know I have such things and whole to show that with how I explain myself and my views on the faction as to why I want to join.
I wish to apply for Franchisee because I can see myself being a perfect candidate for the faction. I’m easy to communicate with, I adapt to environmental settings with ease, and I hold a strong leader mindset which is necessary when running the shop. You can’t be overrun by those ordering from you, when you’re hosting something it’s best to save face and remain calm. I’m capable of such. Using my awareness skills and attention to detail I’d easily keep track of things most cannot and use everything available to me to make the experience for not just myself but my fellow workers who need that support.
On top of that, I’ve done a lot of studying and I wish to become more involved in serious roles for the server. Shopkeeper is very different from Franchisee, I believe Franchisee is a healthy start for me though. I’m given a foundation and I have to work with the support of another player to build it up. That not only sounds amazing, but even fun for me! I truly believe I’d have an enjoyable time doing such and let me say once more, I come off as easy to communicate with! Spoken often by my peers and acquaintances, I’m very meaningful with my words and opinions even if wrong. That’s a trait I believe should be had when applying for this faction!
How will you handle a dispute with your co-Franchisee?:
If my fellow co-Franchisee and I had a dispute I’d hope we handle it privately and maturely. Assuming It’d be something we could handle I'd optimize we sit down and chat! Hearing each other out, going idea for idea before coming to a valid conclusion. I believe individuals should be heard out when it comes to decisions, instant shutdowns are what ruins things for people. Ruin teams and makes things in the long run problematic. I'm open to spending hours composing new ideas to better each other, not to fight.
Now, under different circumstances where things got.. "disrespectful" I wouldn't tolerate it. Ending the conversation where it is, I'd follow up by informing our faction lead of the information. Sharing both sides plus photo proof of what's going on I wouldn't see a point in going back and forth with someone who refuses to be heard in a reasonable manner. At the end of the day we should have the common goal of wanting to do good together and providing for everyone to be happy! It'd sadden my heart to fight a co-Franchisee so, I hope that day is never to come and everyone gets along as they should.
Disputes aren't worth going back and forth over unhealthily. When two players share the same common goal It'll easily fix itself. I know I personally want to pour my energy into this making the best decisions I can because I know the one's I'd be working with would do the same. I've spoken to two of the three Franchisee's both seemed passionate! Excited! So, I can't see a future where an dispute would happen. I know there wouldn't be one. Either way, why go back and forth when we have bigger matters to worry on. A fire doesn't disperse with more fuel.
Additional notes about your application:
I really don’t mind being in any of the Franchisee shops! I believe it’s nice to have options.
Do you have any questions?:
No questions.
Last edited: