mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

FRANCHISEE | WotrBottle

WotrBottle

Level 1
Player Information:

What is your Minecraft username?:
WotrBottle

What is your Discord Username?:
wotrbottle

What is your time zone?: CST

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on SRP would definitely fall under the high category of activity. I spent more time on SRP than any of my other games in 2025, based on playtime alone, SRP might be the 3rd most hours I have on a game/server ever. SRP allowed me to gain friends that I never even thought I'd make, and it gave me a sort of second home in game, where I can just roleplay things with the friends I have, and the friends I make along the way. Within those hours I spent on the server, I have gained some experience with many different versions of RP like, CombatRP, FamilyRP, and others that I can't really list off the top of my head. I am mostly on during the evening (4 pm CST onward) although there are sometimes I play before heading to work at like 11 am or 12 pm CST. I have some experience with other factions too such as Teacher. I've been in the teacher faction for a few months, and I've learned things through people in other factions such as Governor, Shrine, and Shopkeeper, as well as Sports.
​
Availability:​
Monday​
Tuesday​
Wednsday​
Thursday​
Friday​
Saturday​
Sunday​
4 pm onwards​
all day / night​
all day / night​
all day / night​
12 pm - 5 pm / 10 pm - all night​
2 pm on wards​
12 pm onwards​
​
WotrBottle Account Playtime:​
1790970626417.png​



Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes!

Link(s) to any previous faction applications on the server (Do not include authorization applications):​


What are your current role(s) on the server?:
[Adult] Nicolò D. Forger (Applying on)
[Grade-12] Jin-ho “Jin” Baekgu
[Grade-12] Lukas Hertz
[Grade-12] Anthony H. Kurz
Franchise Information:

What shop are you applying for?:

11-7: Convenience Store

Why do you want to become a Franchisee?:
I’ve had ties with the shopkeeper role for a while now, and I’ve enjoyed every part of the role, although I was never a shopkeeper, I was told a bunch about the role along with the responsibilities that come with it. I enjoy working at the shops too, interacting with the customers is my favorite part. I’ve had experience with other factions too, although none interest me more than this faction. I like that you don't have to create your own shop to manage one, I can manage an already established shop, and I don’t have to go through and think of a theme or anything. I also really like that you get to co-manage instead of completely managing on your own. I like working with others and hopefully they would like working with me! Also I believe I would be a good fit for Franchisee, I really enjoy management tasks and I do believe I have the leadership qualities necessary to keep 11-7 a popular franchise! I've spent many hours studying the role and believe that I could be very helpful and relied upon to keep the business running.
I have many hours on SRP, but I've spent most of them starting roleplays at random or in the plaza, I've been in the teacher faction, but that's the only faction related roleplays I've done, I'm very eager to try something new with Franchisee and hopefully become a favorite in the faction! Ever since I left teacher I wanted to get back into faction roleplay but as something new, and with my motivation for shop, I believe that I am a perfect fit for this role! I've wanted to be a shopkeeper for a while now but never had the motivation to apply, I've wanted to run a shop but could never come up with a unique idea that would fit within SRP's style, but as a Franchisee, I believe I have an actual shot!

How will you handle a dispute with your co-Franchisee?:
The way I solve disagreements with my co-franchisee sets the tone for our entire shop. I believe it is important to keep personal feelings out of the equation so that I can handle problems calmly and keep the workplace welcoming. I also believe that we should find equal grounding, that way both parties are happy. Although I won't be getting what I want, I believe that the only way to run a successful shop is to make sure that everyone is happy with where they are, what they have, and enjoy working together. My point is, I wouldn’t necessarily give up what I want, I would work to find a way that satisfies everyone so that we could keep the business running and hopefully patch things up!
I see my co-Franchisee as an equal and a close friend, I would do anything to keep them close and to keep them happy. Sure disagreements come naturally with everything, but it is my goal to make sure that disagreement doesn't stay as a disagreement for long at all, and once the disagreement is resolved, it is then my goal that the disagreement doesn't happen again, I will work hard to make sure that everything moves along smoothly and without issue!
To start, I'd find out what the issue is and throughout communication and combined thinking I'd find a way to incorporate both of sides into a completely new idea that hopefully fits both of our expectations, if at first I don't succeed, I'll keep brainstorming ideas until we find the correct one that makes both sides happy, and keeps them happy as well. I'll takes notes on the dispute and use the notes to make sure the dispute never happens again by using the notes I made to use the solution before the dispute ever starts again!

Extra:

Additional notes about your application:

Thank you so much for reviewing my application!

Do you have any questions?:
Not any currently, But I will ask once I have any that I need to ask!​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Top