"Fran"

"Mr. Prince Charming"

"Dream boat."

Alignment
Chaotic good

Sexuality
Gay

Description
He'd stand at 6,4 though he would have a visible lisp a slight blemish of freckles on his face. Appearing to be 100% be a pure american with his hair split down in the middle having an under cut. Standing up straight. It seemed like everything else was normal. Having a Virginia accent when he make sounds. His eyes would be blue having sharp features.

Voice Claim

Personality

Chill

Franklin is normally chill when it comes to anything really, as long as you tell him what is up like if you plan on killing someone he will understand though he will gladly beat up someone for messing with his friends believing that everyone deserves a good beating when it comes to doing the wrong thing.

Love for football

It's his everything, he will do anything to just play a game he doesn't really care if he sucks or is good at it. It's the few things that made him feel normal due to him being deaf, he just needs to read about the positions and you don't need to yell or scream for everyone to understand what to do and get the point across.

Comforting

It's something Fran loves to do, he can't understand people due to him not being able to hear though he loves how easy it is to make friends with comforting people though It's not "Manly" He doesn't seem to give a shit as long as he is able to help even if he doesn't want to understand. Everyone needs someone to comfort you if you are a guy or not.

S T R E N G T H – [10]
P E R C E P T I O N – [3]

E N D U R A N C E- [10]

C H A R I S M A - [10]

I N T E L L I G E N C E - [4]

A G I L I T Y - [10]

L U C K - [8]

H E A L T H - [7]

M O R A L I T Y - [4]

P R I V I L E D G E - [1]

O B J E C T I V I T Y - [4]

S A N I T Y - [7]

S O C I A L - [10]

Friendships
"I'm still new, It's hard to create friends with my limitations. Be gentle with me Karakura."

Fran was born 2003 in America as time went on, his parents didn't want him anymore due to him being black cause they were in their late 90's when he was born so they put him up for adoptions while his mother died giving birth to him so his father beat him getting him to do certain things, till he turned 5 years old he killed his parents being taught over little mistakes while his class mates pititied him his teacher did the same, as he used his best friend at the time mike to set up the plot to frame the teacher for doing his crime that night when he ended it quickly. Once that was over, he focused on becoming more stronger till Fran figured out in 2020 it was his friend that recently died of cancer he had a ticket to go to the city karakura to escpae what had happened fran took this as his shot to become a better person for not his own sake but for mike.

Users who are viewing this thread