IGN:

FreePretzels [MAIN]
byp4sser [ALT]
GlassMuncher [ALT]
1stPAI [ALT]

DISCORD:

must.rd​

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE MEDIA TEAM?:
I've always had a strong appreciation for music, having studied it at a younger age and delved somewhat into using rudimentary online Digital Audio Workstations (DAWs) to explore music production as a hobby. Once I was made aware of the existence of custom ringtones, I was more than eager to hone my skills on Minecraft Note Block Studio (NBS) in order to one day be confident enough in my craft to apply. By working on custom ringtones requested by the SRP playerbase, I wish to further my musical abilities in a safe, playful environment in addition to providing to a server I divulge my free time into.​
Using a combination of proficient ear-learning and a strong sense of musical adaptability to fill in gaps, I hope to serve as a valuable asset on the Media Team as a ringtone producer.​

Note: I am aware that the role "Ringtone Producer" isn't officially listed within the Media Team roles but I was prompted to apply nonetheless by oInfi.

PROVIDE A FEW EXAMPLES OF RINGTONES THAT YOU'VE CREATED:

[Here is a link to a mediafire download] which contains a .zip file comprised of the .nbs and .mp3 files of a select sample of ringtones I have made. Please see below a table of the original source material alongside some personal notes in regards to my version found in the .zip file.

SOURCE MATERIAL VER.NOTES
Iwatodai Dorm ~ Persona 3

My first deep dive into NBS. It was my intention to make my own ringtone and, after buying a custom ringtone from the store, have my file uploaded to the server for a more personalised experience. Whilst my version was unfortunately denied for upload, I am more than ecstatic with my current ringtone and rather proud of myself with this first real attempt to making a ringtone in NBS.​
A Way of Life ~ Persona 3 Portable

My second persona 3 cover, made fairly recently to celebrate Persona 3 Reload's release. I took great care into trying to keep a bounciness with this track as it is supposed to be rather happy.
Sweet Love ~ Anita Baker

It wasn't my original intention to turn this song into a ringtone, only making a NBS cover of Sweet Love in my free time as a way to show my love for older soul tracks. Nonetheless, I have shortened my full cover of this song down to [insert time here] as a means to show how my cover would fare with the same restrictions as an SRP ringtone.

I am conscious that the original song's BPM is rather slow and therefore potentially can be seen as less exciting to an average SRP player. Regardless, I have decided to make my ringtone version of Sweet Love match as closely to the original BPM as possible for authenticity sake. Of course, in an official setting, this decision is to the discretion of the client and not my own decision to make.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
ACCEPTED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the media team has
decided to give you a chance at becoming part of our community team!

WHAT NOW?
-
In order to proceed, you will need to join the discord server that house
the team you have applied for. To find it, go to the SchoolRP discord
server (CLICK HERE), where you'll be given access to media-related channels!

- As for your in-game roles, you'll be given access to them
once you've passed your VC introductions. Once you're in the SchoolRP
discord server, please contact @oinfi via DMs to start your introdductions.

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (@Yonio) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread