mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Friends and Roleplay Partners

Mystixa

Level 10
Yo!

I've been on SRP for about a week now, and I have a few friends but our characters are siblings. So I really want some people outside that. I've been roleplaying for about 8 years now so I'm not a newbie in any form if you're worried about that. I love to detail rp and do serious plot! As well as regular interactions.

My character is 18 and a half and a senior on the HS baseball team. His parents passed away when he was younger and grew up in the Karakura foster system and orphanage.

I also live for Angsty moments.

Feel free to DM me on Discord or Add me on Roleplay Hub! My info is in the signature.

(Please, i'm desperate at this point.)

Last edited:

RadioSoup

Level 1
If you don't mind age gaps my character is 14 (trying to age him up to 15 cause he was held back but idk if i can make that official)

Mystixa

Level 10
If you don't mind age gaps my character is 14 (trying to age him up to 15 cause he was held back but idk if i can make that official)
If you get to 15 sure! 14 is fine too just feels a little world since Oliver is gonna be 19 in a few months lmao

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
Yo!

I've been on SRP for about a week now, and I have a few friends but our characters are siblings. So I really want some people outside that. I've been roleplaying for about 8 years now so I'm not a newbie in any form if you're worried about that. I love to detail rp and do serious plot! As well as regular interactions.

My character is 18 and a half and a senior on the HS baseball team. His parents passed away when he was young and therefore he became the parent of his younger twin siblings and has had to work hard to keep them afloat since. He desperately needs more of his own friends and not his sisters friends.

Feel free to DM me on Discord or Add me on Roleplay Hub! My info is in the signature.

Hey! I would love to play with you. DM me on Discord: Subject#4191

RoseRP

Level 46
Yo!

My character is 18 and a half and a senior on the HS baseball team. His parents passed away when he was young and therefore he became the parent of his younger twin siblings and has had to work hard to keep them afloat since. He desperately needs more of his own friends and not his sisters friends.

I hope you find what you're looking for, overall he has a cool character concept. :) <3

Users who are viewing this thread