mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Friends Suggestion: Removing and Viewing Friend Requests

Beggy04

Level 0
IGN: beggy04
DATE: 10/27/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I suggest there should be a command for taking back a friend request, and another, for viewing sent friend requests. If someone were to change their mind about sending someone a friend request, I believe it should be possible to take it back instead of having to wait for the other person to decide what to do with the request. Also, since it is possible for someone to view their own friends list or friend requests sent to them, it would be reasonable if they can see the requests they sent as well. In the image, the friend commands we are all familiar with are shown. For example, for removing a friend request the command could look like this:
/f reqremove (ign).
For viewing sent friend requests it could be:
/f viewreq.
Wouldn't these adjustments result in better data transparency? Since the player would have more control and access over requests, instead of waiting to see what happens.
(Image credits to mod osinner)

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    57.5 KB · Views: 7

philbertman42

Level 136
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Alternatively, have requests expire after a set amount of time, so there is no need to even have a list of pending requests. Five minutes should be more than enough time, though I could understand ten or so.

Users who are viewing this thread