mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Friends. .

DivingBlues

Level 71
Shrine Lead
Builder
i have too many people sadly I like talking to! I won’t list names but they know who they are! I also love hanging out and speaking with the staff and community teams

soratheonly

Level 57
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
Anyone in EMS, KPD, Teacher, and swim teams!! Although my favorite is @Mewmis
Oh and event team (and the silly staff team) :3

rios

Level 44
rioosss
rioosss
Rich+
Sora, Naiya, mew, hira, alex, kami, yonio, mo, shadonk, eco, rex, apoc, ary, sylcian, infi, angel, salty, will, lexi, sak, kota 1, kota 2, wind, basically all of kpd and ems

People i hate is aania, i hate aania very much. aania is my biggest opp and enemy, aania is mean to me

SaltyFollicles

Level 35
welovesalty
welovesalty
Notable
Sora, Naiya, mew, hira, alex, kami, yonio, mo, shadonk, eco, rex, apoc, ary, sylcian, infi, angel, salty, will, lexi, sak, kota 1, kota 2, wind, basically all of kpd and ems

People i hate is aania, i hate aania very much. aania is my biggest opp and enemy, aania is mean to me
why am i on here bro

SaltyFollicles

Level 35
welovesalty
welovesalty
Notable
liam, rios, cam, deno, daim, mai, nick, simplez, dark, nrider, wave, noah, phe, troube, crim, dennis, wes, bordie, gmxr, ellie, karl, x7, matt, andy, shuva, jona, stxck, silus, kam, luka, star, 10, niny, devin, suny, and like 8 million more

EVERYBODY ON THIS LIST IS MY OPP, MY N1 ENEMY, THE ONES WHO WANT TO WATCH ME BURN

Users who are viewing this thread