players online

"From Nothing To Something" | xcqu's long overdue Introduction

Execute

Level 22
xcqu
xcqu
Notable
Basic Introduction
For those who can't be bothered with a long introduction, Ive simplied much of what I have to say in this paragraph. Hey, The names xcqu, originating from the word 'Execute' shortened to fit into a 4 character minecraft name, it can also sound like 'Execute You' but I'm reaching too much into it. To this day, only a handful of people actually know this fact, the first being a long time friend of mine rsqc, more detail on him below. I would like to keep a lot about me a mystery unless you are fortunate enough to learn it from me personally. My join date is irrelevant as being first to something doesn't automatically make you anymore skilled than the person next to join. I'm not here to gloat, we were greenies at one point and became who we are now with patience, reasonable disapline and commitment. Many of you know me from my main character which ive had from the very beginning, Madara Volkonsky, who I continue to use till this very day, with only a handful of players knowing me for Sin Minori when the Minori Family was established and Nagato Ketsueki Yamagashira. I am the current lead of Volkonsky, respectively working on making the family excell with roleplay and lore, growing influence as one of the big familes around the server. My irl friend, MidFizzy, was the founder and entrusted me to see this vision through.

Early days
I started SRP just like everyone else, spawning into the original tutorial building where I learned to add my roleplay name aswell as some other commands that would help me get started like /vote and /setdesc. It was quite surreal, but my first impression of it differed as I felt that I wouldn't bother spending anytime on it when I first joined. After logging off, I took a 2 week break from it before coming back on to a different mindset. Eventually I found a reason to play SRP, in the times I was bored and wanted to play something so I started taking it seriously. I took the name Madara Nakamura at first, Madara originating from a character from my childhood anime Naruto, and Nakamura because I was unoriginal and indecisive. My first break into roleplay was with a councilor, a character played by Philbertman with whom I developed a long term friendship with in the first few weeks of me coming back, that's where it all began.

After a few months, and a few more interactions with other players, I finally got a shaded skin, joined Volkonsky and took the name Madara Volkonsky, the name I carry till this day. As a young lad, I was infatuated with roleplay, originally from my childhood spent watching samgladiator when he first started his series, I would come back from school eager to watch another video, eventually rewatching it because despite how cringy it was sometimes, I had a creative mindset that drove me to imagine a scenario where I was one of those characters. You could say I took it too seriously, and I would agree but having grown up, Roleplay is mainly just a pass time, and less a dream. I was first introduced to GangRP from MidFizzy, helping him Ko a player who I don't seem to remember, but vividly remember what happened. To keep it short, I finally found a place in a gang called Sasin, before 2 weeks later being banned for something I didn't do.

Dark days
Yeah, I was banned for a good 8 months or so, unable to properly prove that I didn't do it until I finally succeeded and was given the chance to be let back in. By the time I had come back, Sasin had long Disbanded and I found a place as a sorta higherup in the next upcoming gang, Yamagashira. The Rebirth of Yamagashira had brought me back to GangRP, meeting new people whom I still talk with till this day, many of which are no longer around. Yamagashira lasted a good month, gaining 100 activity and becoming the main talking point in the GangRP community, until it was unfortunately Disbanded. After Yamagashira, I took a little break from GangRP, focusing a lot of my attention to SchoolRP and CityRP, eventually trying to apply for receptionist but being denied. This time I was unbanned for a good 3 or 4 months, finding my way into Ketsueki, Rokuhara, Kyoakuna which are all Disbanded and being in Minori during the first week of its creation. I had a lot going for me, but it all came crashing down with the sudden second ban. It lasted a good 9 months where I spent much of my time going from server to server and focusing on irl stuff until I was let back in.

Resurgence
I had met a lot of players around the time of my second ban, with many notable and well known players in my circle. It felt nice coming back, shocking my friends with my sudden return and reintroducing and rekindling Madara Volkonsky back into Karakura. I was glad to be back, finally getting into the groove of the new environment with players who started making a name for themselves for a number of different things, I was surprised to see the growth of newer players but saddned by the amount of friends and known players having disappeared without a trace when I returned, I'm happy for each and everyone of them and grateful that they helped me to where I am today. I was still focused on Volkonsky and GangRP as a whole, with many knowing me from my previous gang affiliations and offering me spots in the next upcoming gang, most notably Mefisuto, Gekido and Woodson Syndicate and asked by members in others gangs at the time, Verband and Black Dragons which I didnt end up joining unfortunately. Gekido wasn't popular but having been handed it down by a good friend of mine, NotCrash, I created a lot of fun and lore involved events for the gang until its eventually succumbing. If you haven't noticed, I've had a very large involvement in GangRP up to this point, however I finally became to take a break from it before deciding to retire from it indefinitely into the foreseeable future.

The players that shaped the way
(Most Banned players will be omitted from this list.)
There are a few notable players who I shared my experience with that helped me become the player I am today. IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER.

MidFizzy
Joetempz
Cap7ainDes7roy
NotCrash
kpts
rsqc
Masterman_7831
Modric_CM
MidKapis
_BritishAutism_
Philbertman42
prolongings
ClumZee
LuvCarice
Maiicoffee
Wuzeroo
findouticly
Arising7
TheEz8Fury
csns
DaddyLili
Ivory_Bee

Shoutout to Muffincat, Customable, Yonio, Cam, Tippie for being the most involved staff/Ex staff personally.

[Note: This is not all the players, if you want to be included remind me because my brain is too fried to think as of writing this, thank you.]

Where to now?
Without making this way too long, I've decided to keep this section sort. I am currently a professor on Madara, lead of Volkonsky Family, an active presence on the server and creating new opportunities everyday whenever possible. For all of you, Yes I mean all of you who have joined in this journey with me, I owe you my gratitude for allowing me to help provide an enjoyable experience and maintaining good relationships with despite my packed schedule. Many of you have long left or fell out of relations with me, but one day, I hope we can watch it all blow away and rekindle it so we can create happier memories until our time is done on SRP. To those who I have wronged in anyway, I am truly sorry, and as a last message to those who read though this whole thing, Thank you for putting in the effort to hear out my story, no matter how boring it may seem at some points, yk being a harry potter book long.

This is xcqu, signing off.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread