mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Frozen progress bar (Cannot play the server)

So here’s my problem. (Main ideas are bolded.)

It has been awhile since I’ve ever played SchoolRP. So unsurprisingly, I was required to download the texture pack again for 1.14 . But here’s where I’m stuck: On my screen, I’m in the game, I can see the building, roads, and people. But there is a progress bar on the screen. I can only move, look around, jump, use TAB (check scoreboard/player list). And that’s pretty much it. I cannot chat, cannot open inventory, I cannot even switch to another item in my hand (cannot change what I’m holding). You might say, “Well what’s the big deal? Just wait until the progress bar finish loading.” And here’s the problem, the progress bar was stuck at around 90% - 95% and doesn’t make anymore progress and stuck for HOURS. So I tried to do something about it, and I pressed ESC, it suddenly exited me out of the server and gave me a “MOJANG” screen, with the same progress bar below it. I was not stuck in that screen for long because Minecraft just crashes after that.

So, I was like WTF and reopened Minecraft and logged onto the server again. And it just crashes every time I get to the “Loading terrain” screen.

I was like “Hell naw, I have big brain, so I need to try to fix this.” And what I did was deleted the server-texture-pack of SchoolRP, and logged onto SchoolRP again. And the problem I talked about in the first paragraph just happened again. I’m in the game, but cannot do anything, and have a progress bar stuck on screen.

So any geniuses here have a solution for this?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread