conqnest
conqnest
Notable
IGN:
SoftRP

DATE:
31/10/21

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I think it’d be a convenient idea to bring back the fruit bushes from the outdoor event a few months ago! As I recall, you were able to collect fruit from the bushes in a certain area of the forest and be able to obtain strawberries,blueberries, blackberries, etc. that i do not think you could regularly receive. I think it would be a very convenient and beneficial addition regularly, as well as perhaps being an easier way to obtain food, and give newer players an inclination to explore different areas to obtain [limited] food for free instead of constantly only using the vending machines. It feels like a waste this was never reused and I think, since this has already been developed and was in place during the event, that this should become a feature within the server!

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I think that this would benefit the community and server by supplying a new feature that was already previously in place, for convienience! I think that adding the ability to collect fruit from trees/bushes/etc would be a very cute and beneficial idea, and even incline more newer or experienced players to collect fruit from different areas of the map, and give more motivation for exploring. On top of this, it would add more fun to gathering food rather than constantly buying from vending machines if you don’t have a rank, and could be something anyone could do. On top of all of this, i’m aware of a few characters within the server that would benefit immensely from having the option to eat the specific fruits mentioned. Overall, it seems like a beneficial reinclusion to the server for its players.

sidenote, apologies if something is off with this post since i typed and posted it on my phone while watching buffy the vampire slayer lol

Lolo

Level 27
HaloBoss29
HaloBoss29
Notable+
+1

Some characters have diabetes and there aren't many things on SRP that they can consume and berries are really good for people with diabetes. Not only that, but the berries were super cute :)

solorize

Level 50
Community Team
Media Team
I thought this said "fruity suggestion" i was like oh yes v beneficial for the gays

anyways +1 kinda giving me frp nostalgia

BonBons

Level 30
Neutral -

I understand where you're coming from, adding fruits will contribute to benefitting roleplaying experiences as well as adventuring and exploring. However looking at the business side of SchoolRP, what's the point of buying ranks for /feed if you have unlimited food in the forests for you. As this is basically 'free food' the use of vending machines will decrease, as well as the economy would be messed over. No one would need to buy ranks or food as everyone would just collect stacks of 'free' food in the forest.

However there are two solutions:

1. deciding to make the fruit un-edible, in other words not able to digest then this would be a different story. You can RP eating the fruits, and there would be less issues based off of the purchase of food and ranks.

2. I also have noticed there was a limit / time how many you can get from right clicking each fruit. If they decide to increase the limit to this, for example you can get 3 per hour etc, this would make sense and wouldn't be a direct economy issue.

Overall I understand where you're coming from, so nice idea regardless. It would be a nice addition if there was a time limit and as long as it doesn't interfere with the economy.

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
Neutral -

I understand where you're coming from, adding fruits will contribute to benefitting roleplaying experiences as well as adventuring and exploring. However looking at the business side of SchoolRP, what's the point of buying ranks for /feed if you have unlimited food in the forests for you. As this is basically 'free food' the use of vending machines will decrease, as well as the economy would be messed over. No one would need to buy ranks or food as everyone would just collect stacks of 'free' food in the forest.

However there are two solutions:

1. deciding to make the fruit un-edible, in other words not able to digest then this would be a different story. You can RP eating the fruits, and there would be less issues based off of the purchase of food and ranks.

2. I also have noticed there was a limit / time how many you can get from right clicking each fruit. If they decide to increase the limit to this, for example you can get 3 per hour etc, this would make sense and wouldn't be a direct economy issue.

Overall I understand where you're coming from, so nice idea regardless. It would be a nice addition if there was a time limit and as long as it doesn't interfere with the economy.
As mentioned, in the original event there was quite a time limit on which fruits you can receive from which places. (Ex. you click on a strawberry fruit and you can’t obtain it again for a good few minutes to an hour ((i cant remember specifics the event was quite a while ago)) so, as stated, you couldn’t spam for the fruit. (as well as them not giving you much food stats to begin with) so itd be more of a rp benefit and maybe a tinnyyy bit of a food one! (not enough to mess with the economy though,as aforementioned) :]

(the economy is already messed up lol)

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
We'll add this in a future update, however it's low on our priority list.

Users who are viewing this thread