frxnces | Roseanne van Dalen's HS Journalist Application

goodusernamexd

Level 80
shumoment
shumoment
Rich+
[OOC Section]

IGN (In-Game Name):
I have three accounts. For your convenience, I will be applying for this position on my main. 'frxnces'.

Previous bans:
My history on this account is clean. Except for a few kicks for role changes.
-
However, on my second, I have been banned for Major OOC toxicity. Since then I have reflected and became more composed than I use to be. I have avoided such situations that may come off as toxic and surrounded myself in a more positive environment.

Describe your activity on the server:
I would describe my activity as fairly active, It just solely depends if SRP lets me in from time to time. I have been active on all of my accounts and would like to keep it that way until classes are to be resumed.

Do you have Discord?
Yes, I do have discord. It is shu#2310.

Do you have a microphone?
I do, however, live in a household of many, so I tend to keep my mic muted and respond only when I am needed.

List your current and past applications:
I haven't been on this account and only apply whenever I do need it. So I only have three at the moment.
-
AGE REQUEST 1
AGE REQUEST 2
LANGUAGE APPLICATION
All have been reviewed.

What is your motivation for applying?:
Seeing as I have applied for almost all the possible appliable applications, I found my motivation to peak right around being a Journalist. I actually have a passion for writing novels, and stories, if I can get my brain to work around it. However, I didn't go with Journalist the first time because I was a bit afraid my passion would be shattered. And so, here I am with enough courage to apply and I have many friends on the team who can help me throughout this process.

What knowledge do you have of journalist Work?
With the basics around the Journalists in SchoolRP, Most Journalists do reports, news articles as if they were news reporters, updating us on the Weather, School, or even the Police Department. It is known for Journalists to have a great vocabulary, grammar, and choice of words. As there are many things happening at once around our environment, our fellow members of the Journalist Club are there to catch it right as it happens and report it in order for the other students to not miss out on the situation, for me, that's quite interesting.

Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP?
As I said above, there are many many things happening at once, whether it be a fight, conspiracy, or just weather news, at least a few people miss out on it, and so, Their job is to make sure everyone knows what's happening around the environment that they live in, they breathe in and walk-in.

[IC Section]

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?:
Roseanne is a fairly tall (5'9 and a half, making her 6".) ginger female, as she stands out the most with her height and her hair-color. She has fair white skin and alluring blue eyes. Her uniqueness shines on people around her, she is very. VERY. bad at speaking Japanese and tries and understand others quickly in order to catch up, she often lacks in a lot of things. However, with the help of the people around her, she has potential.
When she sets her mind in her workspace, she is quiet, focused, and wants to finish it as soon as possible with great effort in order to not be looked down upon. Off the job, she is still the same, quiet, and shy. She has a few friends that she talks to and has opened up to a few of them, she speaks to them slowly as she doesn't want to have a bad impression.

BACKSTORY:
A young and adventurous ginger girl was born in Rotterdam, Netherlands. Along with her three brothers, and two sisters. Despite being in a big group, Roseanne was a bit different from the family. She couldn't catch up well with her siblings and was always left behind. But she didn't give up, she continued to catch up with her siblings and wanted to be next to them always.

Eventually, there was a time where all of them had to learn the language, Dutch.
Of course, the twins in the family always got ahead quickly.
However, Roseanne excels the most at this, as she loved learning languages and speaking differently than others. Time flies and Roseanne was transferred to a private school in Rotterdam, where she was told there were different languages aside from Dutch, such as French, Spanish, and English.
However, she knew these languages just from basic books back at her house, which she often reads whenever she's free.
And as she was reading her books, she would have a spare book that she would leave blank, as she finishes reading her books she ends up writing her own story, in Dutch. She would write until evening and finish it by midnight. She asks her siblings to read it and tell her what they think, they would be very delighted and proud of Roseanne's work. This is how her writing started to progress more and more as she grew up.

She met this young boy who had difficulty learning the languages, as the kind young girl she is, she asked if she could be of assistance to this boy. They had a mutual connection and agreed to meet up with each other. She would show him her work as she was born with a great vocabulary. The boy thought she was very talented and wanted to read more of her work. She smiled and got back to his language lessons.

She fell for this young boy and so, took advantage of her native language and hinted in some sentences that she liked him. However, things took a turn. [REDACTED], young boy, had someone else in liking. And so, Roseanne's heart was shattered. Despite this, she still had her smile on her face despite being in pain. She continued to tutor [REDACTED] until she learned new things in the language herself, such as numbers and words with double meaning. As she parted herself from this boy, she continued to write stories, she even wrote a small story about this boy, however, she quickly moved on as she was interested more about the Netherlands than some boy.

// time skip, she's now 18. //

As time passes once more, the van Dalen family had moved countries, as of now they are living in Karakura, Japan. For Roseanne this was rather difficult, as she's only been learning Dutch and English practically her whole life, she still didn't know how to speak Japanese well. She knew the basics, but if she were to talk about other things she'd start to jumble words up.
So she asks her brother, Augustin, to translate for her as he always excels in everything and at most. As she deals with this struggle, she writes them in a book that she often carries, she tends to read and write as her habits.

fin.

[SECTION 1: Personal Details]

Full Name:
Roseanne Marie van Dalen.

Grade:
She is a Senior in Karakura Highschool.

Given Name(s):
"Rosie", "Ginger", and "[REDACTED]".

Preferred Name:
Roseanne.

Native Languages:
Dutch, English.

Other Languages:
Japanese, French.

Nationality:
Dutch.

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan.

Phone Number:
[I currently do not remember, I will edit this once I do.]
Other notes:
Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

>:)

NukaRndz

Level 53
[ACCEPTED]

❏.You will receive all of your roles and permissions. . . eventually.
❏.Read all chats listed under the “REPORTER” category once given the reporter roles in the discord.
❏. Dm me on discord once you have read this message so that I may get you set up and filled in. NukaRndz#0069​

Users who are viewing this thread