players online

Denied Fugma P.E Teacher Application

Twitch_Rush_Me

Level 10

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: Creful

How old are you?: 15

Do you have any previous bans?: I’ve been banned for the following :

ERP, Advertisement, Wasting staff time, Looping Wholing a Chars death, Item Transferring, Trolling Staff, Trespassing on School Grounds, Metagame through Discord, Rep abuse and Reaching max warn limits, and two more which I can't remember. These bans have been long ago and I can assure that it won’t happen again and I am very sorry for them.

What Country are you from?: United Kingdom, specifically Scotland.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): Saltachino#7267

Do you understand that most answers are found in the role play documents?: Yes I am aware.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I do and I do not have an issue with it.

Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?: Yes I understand this

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: For the server, I am online for around 4-5 hours on school days. For weekends, usually go on about 6-9 hours a day (including holidays). As for the forums, im sort of active i don't really go onto it unless i apply for it or if im just curious what people are doing on forums.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/language-application.18201/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/language-application.18184/ - Denied

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/language-application.17824/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teaching-assistant-application.17731/ - Denied

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/sous-chef-application.16931/ - Denied
Police Application - Blacklisted/Denied

Police Application - Denied

Police Application - Denied

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/fugmas-school-janitor-application.20045/ - Denied

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/mopio-spanish-application.19145/ -
Accepted (I Changed my name to Fugma but before it was Mopio)

https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/fugmas-german-lang-app.20685/ -
Accepted

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: Teachers have always interested me somehow. Observing them while they're teaching in class inspired me a lot. I've always wanted to be able to transfer my knowledge to other students somehow and so, being a teacher has become one of my dream jobs. Being able to help kids get better at certain subject is a talent that not many have. It requires a lot of patience as well as confidence. Sports have interested me for quite some time now and using the knowledge i gained from my real life school combined with all the research I've done on sports throughout all these years, I believe I have what is needed to become a teacher on the server. By becoming a teacher, I'll be responsible for the education of the students on the certain area or subject i teach which is a great responsibility. I'll be able to influence the students and help them in improving their Physical Education skills and knowledge. I would like to try becoming a teacher on SchoolRP in order to help improve the students' knowledge but also help the school itself improve further the educational system on the area of Physical Education.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?: I have plenty of experience, I used to go on other roleplaying servers before SRP, for about a year in fact. But when I found SRP, I played it a lot, quit it a lot but I still roleplayed in the end. I have about 2 years on SRP, and 2 years on different servers before, but I do think SRP is the best Roleplaying server with its plugins, items, ideas, and more

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?: Yes, and very thoroughly too.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?: They are simply what teachers write down that they taught, whether it was a test or a normal lesson, when it was, etc. Classroom logs are EXTREMELY important mainly because if the teachers repeat a lesson, they will miss out on both another lesson and it could be crucial depending if there is something important (like a test) and the students were not taught it, which may leave in a failure. If they don’t, they might not get their paycheck either, and made effort in the lesson for nothing.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?: I would either write to the Principal, or discuss it with her. This is because I need to prepare and depending on where it is, it might be a no or yes. It isn't just that though, it's also about when you need to pay, and IF she can pay for the bills to go, etc. After that (if he accepts) I would ask some workers to come along with us, just incase anything happens, or if there is something wrong. I would bring along a lot of stuff, but also a book to write what we did, so the students can explain themselves and what experiences they had. If someone could not come, they could not- they would stay at school, doing work or finishing off projects that haven’t been finished.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1. No phones out, this is mainly because you could cheat on tests or lessons, or call/distract people etc. The phones MUST be off too so you do not get distracted.

2. Talking in class is STRICTLY forbidden (unless you were told to)

3. Students will not be allowed to eat or drink during class, unless they were told they are allowed.

4. Getting up from your seat is NOT allowed, especially in a test.

5. NO violence towards both students and school staff.

6. No disrespect/interrupting the lesson.

Summarise your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP): Two years ago, I first joined, I was quite stupid so I got several warns. Before this, I was learning the basics of schoolrp. But even before that, I played several different RP servers, and I enjoyed it a lot. During this time, I learnt the actions of what to do, how to react, and many other things. I loved it! However, I was not satisfied with this, so I went to SRP. I decided to rethink my role playing. I completely changed my role playing, and it seemed much better. On other servers, I was a lot of things like a teacher, a prisoner (yes, there was a server for that), and a student. Everything had its own skills to learn. So when I joined SRP after getting banned, I decided to apply for something, I did get denied a lot because I didn't put much effort but now I do. After being grade-12, I decided to be a college student, so I did. During my College SRP times i started to apply to become a P.E Teacher for High School as I noticed no P.E Teachers online when i am.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: The ‘Head of Department’, it represents the head of the subject. They are the ones who lead their subordinates in that subject and they are the ones who are allowed to set the syllabus and command their subordinates in the usage of teaching materials.

- QTLS: ‘Qualified Teacher in Learning and Skills’, referring to teachers who have a good grasp on what they’re doing and they are able to fend off for themselves when it comes to the subject. They are not superiors to NQTs however, as only a HD has that authority.

- NQT: ‘Newly Qualified Teacher’, meaning a teacher who is generally new to the job as a whole. They generally need quite a bit of guidance, from the HD or QTLs, but given time, they should be able to fare for their own and become a QTLS or even a HD if possible.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Salary; is 250k every 15 lessons that has been Confirmed by the Teacher with proof of Screenshots/Recordings. Teachers ingame are extremely important as if they didn’t have teachers it wouldn’t be SchoolRP what makes Teachers more important ICly is because people can learn things that they didn’t know OOCly as well not just ICly. Teachers Usually attend to read homework they also attend to take their work home making lessons for the next lesson planning what they will teach next time. Teachers teach with a strong and confident posture and personality towards students and Colleagues as their job is to teach not to joke around and have fun with Students unless its apart of the Subject their job is to teach students things they didn’t know how to help them get a job that they want in the future.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: In SchoolRP, there is a School that teachers are needed in it without teachers it wouldn’t really be a school, There are some classes people can like OOCly and ICly and learn new thing OOCly while rping in these Classes that people teach. Especially with the new update concerning the school rule where students are required to be on school grounds during school hours, teachers are crucial as they are needed for about most of the in-character day. Without them, how are students supposed to be active and just have fun?

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

It is based off ‘MoSCoW’ (Must have, Should have, Could have, and Won't have).

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? There would be a female standing in front of you at, around 5'6 with a curvy figure, with a naturally large bust & behind. She would have dirty golden blonde hair with light blue eyes. She would have a strong hint of 'Pivoine Suzhou'. She would be nice mainly in classes and out of classes, she wishes that none of her students take her niceness for granted while teaching as she wouldn’t like to be taken for granted for being the “weak” teacher for being nice, but if the students gives her disrespect all of the time she wouldn’t be so nice as she would get the V.P or Principal into the class to deal with unwanted students. She thinks that the students all have hearts that can be nice but at the same time some of the students come to class just to miss behave and she wouldn’t tolerate any bad behaviour such as, throwing things in class, flipping desks, starting fights, swearing, going on phones, chatting when they are being taught. Her plans in the future after being a successful teacher is to retire at an old age, being proud of being a successful teacher since she has helped students stay healthy, staying in good shape, Helping them get to where they want in life.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: I would try to calm them and get to know why they are behaving like this if they are having problems with home I would advise them to see a Councillor about the problem at home if they are worried about seeing one they can privately talk to me. If one of the delinquents are being bullied, harassed or abused they can come to my character and she will be happy to report abuse to the Authorities to put bad people to jail. If they are behaving badly because they are bored they shouldn’t be in school I would try and help them find a subject they like to do like P.E for example i would ask them what they would like to do in it to make it more fun for them, so they wouldn’t be badly behaved.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: I would get a Vice Principal or someone who has had more experience at the school than myself to help me control the students to pay attention while I’m teaching, if they keep ignoring me and the Vice Principal i would give them a detention along with being kicked out of class for example; if I was teaching football and no one is taking part, I would ask why if they don’t like playing football, I would happily ask them what they prefer to do instead if they say ice skating since it’s winter currently I would say go ice skating but be careful I would go to a teacher that has a free period to supervise the person who is ice skating.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: She would be caring about her colleagues as if she heard them having problems she would try her best to help sort out their problem. For example, if one of her colleagues are in an argument with another colleague she would try to calm the situation down as its not needed and not professional for teachers to have an argument, If it breaks into a fight I would contact the V.P or Principal and Authorities to get to the teacher lounge to stop the fight.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She’d place Jotters onto her desc in a neat fashion.

/me She’d blow her whistle to get the kids’ attention.

/me She'd clap her hands to get the attention of her students.

/me She’d place down cones in a circle.

/me She’d look at the students individually , to see if they are slacking off or not doing what is said to.

Backstory

Natalia Deigo was born into a Spanish family that lived in Madrid during the year of 1992. Due to her being an only child, her parents were able to spend a slightly bigger amount of money on the things she desired. Natalia however, never asked for anything that she didn’t need.

Growing up, she’d watch sports on TV with her father and even attend tournaments that happened in her country such as football matches, volleyball, basketball etc. She had always been a hyperactive and quite fast child from a very young age and so, her parents decided to get her into the running team of her school when she was only 7 years old. She’d be an average student in almost all of her classes but would always ace in Physical Education.

Once she finally finished elementary school and moved up to secondary school, she decided it was time to work harder in order to raise her grades. While doing so, she didn't have enough time during the day to participate in her after school activities and so her grades in Physical Education dropped slightly while her grades in all other subjects increased.

Years passed until she entered high school where she finally decided that sports was what she wanted to pursue in her life. Due to her father’s job becoming somewhat unstable, her family decided to move into Karakura, Japan where she could continue her education. She participated frequently in all sorts of sports and even received awards for her talent and passion in them. Many students would bully her, telling her she wouldn’t get anywhere in life just by doing sports but she decided to ignore them, having her parents’ support by her side. Being bullied, inspired her to help other kids who were struggling with the same issue of wanting to pursue sports as a career and so once she got into college, she took a P.E course.

After the two long hard working years, she got a major in physical education. Natalia went to university in order to get a teaching degree and after many attempts and tests she got her teaching degree. She decided to stay in Karakura and attempt to get a job in the same school she went to, as a P.E teacher.

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Natalia Diego

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Diego

Preferred Name: Miss Diego

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Spanish

Current Location: Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 2

Working Experience (# of years): 3

Academic Degree: Exercise and Sports Science

Year of Graduation: 2014

Major(s): Physical Education

Minors: Maths

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: Spanish

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No

Preferred Teaching Subject: Physical Education

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): Thank you for your time in reading this.

Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5455

Denied.
- This application in total isn't necessarily awful, however, there are many fields where the answers could be heavily adjusted when it comes to terms of overall content and detail. There are also consistent grammatical errors throughout the application itself. I've also taken it upon myself to view your history, and I'm not sure I want someone with consistent warns on the team.

Good luck in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread