Orinzaki

Level 1
[OOC SECTION]

In Game Name:

Fujioka
School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Teaching Assistant
How often do you log onto the server?:
I log onto the server pretty often, I could get on at least two hours each day.
Do you have TeamSpeak3?
I don’t have TeamSpeak3.
Do you have a microphone?
I do have a microphone.
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I have never been banned and I plan on keeping it that way.
Can you ensure that you will often come on:
I can ensure you that I will come on often.
Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
I do recognise that you can be ICly fired.
In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
A teaching assistant assists a teacher with instructional responsibilities. They help their assigned teacher with anything the teacher needs, such as aiding them, copying papers, helping students, passing things out, taking attendance, etc. They make sure they help students with anything they need.
Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
I have past experience in all types of roleplays. Especially school roleplays.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I’ve been part of a few roleplaying forums and I’ve also roleplayed in a few games.
Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
The teaching assistant's job is to help the teacher and the student in any way possible academically and/or with educational needs.

[SITUATIONS]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

Depending on the severity I would probably go to my superiors on their decision for punishment.
You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would not have accepted the job if it caused any bodily harm to me or any other person.
Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would ask them if this is the best course of action and if they don’t comply I would go to my superiors to make the decision on the best course of action to handle it.

[IC SECTION]

Applicant Name:

Sensei Fujioka
Chosen Job:
Teaching Assistant
Motivation for Joining YHS:
When my friend first introduced me to the server I instantly loved it. I thought that everything was beautifully built and when I saw that you could become a teacher and help develop young minds then that made me want to apply.
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over the other applicants because I have been roleplaying for a pretty long time and since then I took it quite seriously. I try my hardest to be in depth with my character and try to adapt to others choices in the roleplay to the best of my ability. Ever since I joined this server I have had nothing but great experiences with my friends that play on this server and with new people that I have met. YHS is a safe and calm place for students and others.

Lofken

Level 145
Accepted
You have satisfactory grammar, and detailed answers to both OOC & IC questions are comprehensible to this employment. Felicitations you got the job! Make sure to PM me on the forums to let me know you are active precisely.

(If you have time, please download TS3, since it is a recommendation. )

Users who are viewing this thread