Tokyo, Japan.
DATE OF BIRTH:
22nd July, 2003.
STAR SIGN:
Cancer.
ALIGNMENT:
Chaotic Good.
PERSONALITY:
When put in simple terms, Sorika is zealous and lenient. Sometimes, she can be sarcastic, which makes it confusing for you to understand her. She's an ambivert, yet you would usually see her socializing with other pupils.
BACKSTORY:
She was ditched, left on the streets of Tokyo, though someone was there to help. The self-diagnosed ‘guardian’ took care of her in secret. As she got older, she realized that she was being taken care of not by her biological parents, but someone else. The person was trusted by her, even though major details on who they actually were was disclosed. They did it for the better- Sorika knew that. She was home-schooled, of course. She was one with her books of knowledge, wisdom and many other values, along with nature. She got on with the apartment owner’s snake quite well, it was most likely treated better by her than it was the owner, and she was the one without money. In the end, this girl lived a basic life in education, though outside of her thought bubbles of how to do certain formulae, create a jaw-dropping novel, she was unusual and alone. At 18, she was dropped off in Karakura by her ‘parent’. That's all there is to her. Nothing else. It's time for her to change. Karakura is helping her exceed and explore, her true feelings in life.

LOVE ♡

"Teikuro Akoiyara. I love you with all the love I have left. You make me feel safe. I've told you that I 'like-like' you- and I acknowledge that you're feeling a similar kind of way. I'll tell you when I feel it's right. I hope the best for you if it all goes wrong. I mean that."

Users who are viewing this thread