players online

[Full Biography][ + Aged Up +] Pluto Aoife Donnadieu

Gamma Rose

Level 22

Present Name
Pluto Aoife Donnadieu
Birth Name
Pluto Naveah Ruko

“Don't blame yourself. If you want something to blame, blame the world.” - Pluto A.D. 16 years-old

♪ ♫ [CLICK] S O U N D T R A C K ♫ ♪

[Art is by me, GammaRose. I do not take commissions nor requests anymore]
________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________
Nicknames
Plu, Plute

G E N D E R | ♀ Female ♀
A G E | 18
H E I G H T | 6'3"
W E I G H T | 165 lbs
B I R T H D A T E | January 3rd
Z O D I A C • S I G N | Capricorn
P L A C E • O F • B I R T H | Val-de-Grâce Hospital, Paris, France
R A C E | 50% white, 50% Asian
M A R T I A L • S T A T U S | Single
L A N G U A G E S | Korean, Gaelic, English, Japanese
A L L I G N M E N T | Lawful Good
S E X U A L I T Y | Asexual [Repulsed/Demisexual]
O C C U P A T I O N S | Student [KHS], Teen Model, Part-Time Actress

L A S T • B I O G R A P H Y | 14 years-old
S O C I A L • M E D I A | Onrain Link

G E N D E R | ♀ Female ♀
A G E | 16
H E I G H T | 5'7" 1/3
W E I G H T | 135 lbs
B I R T H D A T E | January 3rd
Z O D I A C • S I G N | Capricorn
P L A C E • O F • B I R T H | Val-de-Grâce Hospital, Paris, France
R A C E | 50% white, 50% Asian
M A R T I A L • S T A T U S | Single
L A N G U A G E S | Korean, Gaelic, English, Japanese
A L L I G N M E N T | Lawful Good
S E X U A L I T Y | Asexual [Repulsed/Demisexual]
O C C U P A T I O N S | Student [KHS], Teen Model, Part-Time Actress
L A S T • B I O G R A P H Y | 14 years-old
S O C I A L • M E D I A | Onrain Link

P H Y S I C A L • H E A L T H
[ Achromasia / Albinism ]
- Prone to sunburns (usually covers herself with a parasol and wears sunscreen)
- Lack of color in the eyes (tend to be more red)
[ Puberty ]
- Horomones have just started to kick in, growing from 4'7" 1/2' from 14 to 5'7" 1/2' at 16
- STILL GROWING
[ High Pain Tolerance ]
- After living in Karakura for a good year and training in the lands of Scottland with her family, Pluto has developed a HIGH pain tolerance
M E N T A L • H E A L T H
[ Mirror Touch Synesthesia ]
- A trait that allows one to feel exactly the physical and mental pains of a person
- EX: Pluto, seeing the youth cry as they'd stub their toe at the doorway, stifled a pained whimper as she'd drop down to the floor, grabbing her own foot as if the person's body and pain were her own
- After living in Karakura for a good year and training in the lands of Scottland with her family, Pluto has developed a HIGH pain tolerance
- LINK
[ Difficulty with Emotions ]
- Due to the lack of a parental figure to help her cope throughout the years, Pluto has trouble identifying and figuring out what to do with what she is feeling. This can cause her to lash out with breakups or when a friendship ends.
[ Emotional De-attatchment ]
- Being forced to grow up at the young age of 14, Pluto has trouble trying to form proper relationships with other people near her age or older/younger. Though it is possible she can form bonds, it would be rather difficult for them to have any meaning to her.
[ Selective Mutism Disorder ]
- An anxiety disorder characterized by mutism
- Has currently undergone voice therapy and has grown comfortable with presentations and public communication; however, she isn't one to talk a lot around those she's not comfortable with

- In tense situations, she tends to clam up and the disorder relapses

Personality Traits

[] + Positive Traits + []
Magnanimous, Loyal, Considerable, Kind, Patient
[] - Negative Traits - []
Obstinate, Gullible, Cynical, Apathetic, Vague
[] • Other Traits • []
Active, Creative, Curious, Adventurous, Strategic

Character Feats
[ Survived One Year in Karakura ]
- Living ain't so easy, especially in a high-crime city
[ Linguist ]
- Is skilled in not only two but three languages at the same time
[ Family Protegé ]
- Though lacking under the light of her brother, Pluto is a girl of many talents and skills,
[ Modeling ]
- Starting at the age of ███████, Pluto has began her ██████████████ with ██████████████.███████████████████████████████████.

Physical Description

Donnadieu bore the face of a porcelain doll, her delicate snow-white features were speckled gracefully with an assortment of freckles with a faint and faded scar overstretched her skin. Her gaze, glassy-eyed, consisted of two primary colors; violet and ruby red. When in the presence of natural light, the youth's rippling pools were filled with the color of purple, rimmed with ruby in both her iris and pupul; however, when in the lacking of any natural source of light, Pluto's eyes remained fixed in a natural crimson red, flickering with light each time it passed by a sparkling object or scene.
Her tall and petite physique– looming at the height of 5'7" 1/3 that was still continuing to grow to higher lengths– had noticeable curves; average sized bust with an average sized waist. Shoulders, elbows, and other places were littered with a light assortment of freckles. Whenever Donnadieu were to pass by someone, they would notice the light fragrance of Marc Jacobs Daisy's Eau So Fresh perfume.

Fashion
Donnadieu's, unfortunately, had little say in what she would wear on a daily basis. Most clothes that clad the girl bore intricate designs made from high-end materials. Almost everything she wore would cover her arms and legs; if not- at least partly covered it.

Character Voice / Mannerisms
[Kyo Hanabasami]
The girl would maintain a stoic persona- broken into her after a few years of training- that was presented to both the public and private eye. Never once would she ever break a smile but occasionally one could see or notice her getting anxious or angry.

Non-Combat Skills
[ Writing ]
- Much like her father- Chaewoo Donnadieu- Pluto has a liking for poetry and literature. Often times will she surround herself with books and spend her time writing stories, poetry, or songs.
[ Military Strategies ]
- With the family invested in political and military interests, the girl developed a liking for
[ Ballet ]
-
[ Video Games ]
-
[ Athletics ]
-
Combat Skills
[ Basic Combat ]
-
[ 'Chaotic'-Strategic Combat ]
-

F R I E N D S
[20] Ryoko Saiky
[19] Nozomi Chodouin
[18] Usagi Hoshi [Guardian Figure]
[18] K.B.K (Not spelling out his name for privacy reasons)
G U A R D I A N (S)
[33] Ahmya H. Sterling [Family Friend]
[41] Mei Soo Moon [Aunt]
F A M I L Y
[Brother][19][College] Morfu C. Donnadieu [Alive]
[Father][[48] Conlan A. Donnadieu [
Deceased]
[Father][45] Chaewoo Donnadieu [
Deceased]
[Aunt][41] Mei Soo Moon [Alive]
P E T S
[Dog][Maltipoo] Apollo [1]

C L U B S / G R O U P S / S P O R T S
Creative Writing Group [Disbanded]
Musical Theatre Club

Basketball-Team [Captain]

Last edited:

Gamma Rose

Level 22
I don't think you're allowed to have English as a language, but other than that this was a really good biography!!
English is a language you can't apply for since it's an auto language on the server. However, there are people in Japan who don't know English- so nonetheless- I put it there due to Pluto constantly traveling to an English speaking country (Scotland- you can read about it if u click the Gaelic language link.).

Users who are viewing this thread