mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[FULL BIOGRAPHY] of Nolan S, Gray ノーランS、グレー

snapshot28.png

~~Birth Name~~

Nolan S, Gray or His Full Name, Nolan Shane, Gray
(No Art work yet [W.I.P].)

Present Name
‘Abandoned at the age of 5’ With No recollection of His Presents or Present Name.

Nicknames
None.

Height: 6 Feet
Weight: 130 lbs
Birth-date: April 1st
Place of Birth: Unknown.
Race: 50% White and 50% British
Marital Status: Single
Languages: Japanese.
Sexuality: Straight
Past Occupation: Lunchtime monitor and College Professor [KHS], Staff Manager/Worker for Owashi Shop/Store.

~~Physical Health~~
[W.I.P]

~~Mental Health~~
|High level of Stress|

Developed in SRP

|Dyslexia|
Hard time reading and spelling words correctly since he was born.

|Anger Disorder/Issues|

Developed in SRP over time.

~~Descriptions~~

PERSONALITY

Looks: Person standing in front of you would be no other than Nolan. When meeting him in person he would be Happy, Cheerful, Street and Angry person to see. He would have pure Gray hair and have his eye colored black, Wearing a white shirt over the top of his Gray sweater. Having pure black jeans with a Black belt buckle around his pants. He would always carry around a big long sword on his back, Reminding him why stuff in this world has meaning and Why you should care about it.

When looking at Nolan in his eyes, You can see his eyes would have No pupil, nowhere in sight, Do to having no Humanity for people he meets or knows in person, He hides his true feelings towards others that try to help him, Do to the fact he doesn’t want people to know more about him then they already know.

He doesn’t like showing his Anger towards others. Every time he is angry he is reminded of the past he once went through as a kid. He knows his Anger can take control or consume him, Making him think about stuff that can or will not happen to him or his path that he himself went down too.

He would always be running around Working out, Listening to his thoughts with music playing over and over in his brain. Try to tune out his Anger and Depression towards things by doing this every day, It’s the one thing that Calms him down.

Diseases/Illness:
[W.I.P]

Character Voice:

Nolan’s Voice would be really low and depressed/alone like. Example of his voice would be in the Youtube link down below. (Don’t mind the music by the way.)

~~Character Voice of Nolan~~

Skills and Talents

|Dealing with more than one problem|

He has the skills to keep up with everything both In his day to day life but, Also can keep up with what is happening around him at work, outside, inside places, etc.

|Combat Skills|

He has the muscle strength to hold an iron sword that can way around 15.67 g/cm and of lb/in 4.25, His method of combat is a weapon that is bigger or heavier than himself.
If he doesn’t have a weapon his Second method would be hand-to-hand combat depending on who he is fighting.

|Math skills|

Nolan at the age of 16, Hade well knowing of Math and chemistry around the mathematical equations of several different math questions to certain problems. On his work hours When he has free time. He would write in one of his notebooks a mathematical equation for him to solve until someone asks for his help or Student is starting another fight.

(Doesn’t have any other skills yet. Work on that later.)
[W.I.P]

Relationships
Birth Parents
Mom: Unknown
Dad: Unknown

Adopted Parents

[Age unknown][Adopted Dad] Haru S, Gray [
disowned after age of 18] [Alive]
[Adopted Mom] Unknown

Siblings

[25] Zack Gray [Alive]

Lovers

None.

Friends
[28] Zhang S. Haechi [
Alive]
[26] Dark Dot [Alive]
[W.I.P]
Nolan has reasons In Character of Who he thinks is his friends and who are not.

Pets
[1] Fluffball [Rabbit] [
Disappeared?]
[4] Raven [Bird] [Alive]

(That’s it for the biography of Nolan S, Gray. If i missed anyone especially with the Sibling part, I do apologize but, I just don’t remember If you were still in my family or was brother or sister to Nolan or not So, If you are just Dm over on the Discord. Updates to the Biography will come later on in the future. The ones that say "W.I.P' on them are stuff I will be working on later on for Nolan.)

Last edited:

Coffeeccubus

Level 18
"Hello student."

Nolan is the most humble guy ever. Unlike the rest of the desk guys, Nolan here will instantly notice you and is ready to help you.

Be like Nolan, everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread