gatekeeper

Level 10
totalmisplay
totalmisplay
Rich
hi, i'm kenny.
i had this idea in the shower.

1670867433984.png1670867475236.png
i divided the different sections of the site.1670867525297.png1670867546261.png1670867621575.png1670867640714.png1670867651667.png1670867665959.png
if it does end up being an absolute trash of an idea, this post never existed
it's nearly 2 in the morning.
(this is not a suggestion or feedback or whatever i just want thoughts on the idea)

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
i love the vibe of this post massigve +1
please make a tailoring discord i dont wanna be the one to say this already exists but it kind of does.. what we REALLY need is a clothing discord that sells clothes multiple people can buy. I do not need a super unique outfit i just am physically incapable of making a t shirt and pants for my character to wear. i want to buy pre existing clothes. like. multiple people having the same outfit-skins bc multiple ppl can purchase it

Infi

Level 131
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
I think this is a really neat concept, and in a perfect world it would be so interesting to add to the server. My only issue is…….. what’s stopping players from just sending around the file as soon as they buy it (picture me punching air)

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
what’s stopping players from just sending around the file as soon as they buy it
The server rules, mostly. You could technically already do this with the way tailoring already works, just go to namemc and download whatever skin you want. Badabing badaboom, free outfit.

gatekeeper

Level 10
totalmisplay
totalmisplay
Rich
i love the vibe of this post massigve +1
please make a tailoring discord i dont wanna be the one to say this already exists but it kind of does.. what we REALLY need is a clothing discord that sells clothes multiple people can buy. I do not need a super unique outfit i just am physically incapable of making a t shirt and pants for my character to wear. i want to buy pre existing clothes. like. multiple people having the same outfit-skins bc multiple ppl can purchase it
YES YES YES this was exactly what I had in mind for section 1, just like how normal clothing stores would have multiple of one product!! my idea was to sell parts of full outfits and let people mix and match, my initial worry was that high prices might make people turn away since......well, I assumed people wouldn't want to pay too much for an outfit that isn't unique to their character, but I think thisd work!! for newer players too who don't have that much starting cash but want something!

atjayy

Level 29
phvntombride
phvntombride
Omega+
+1
it’s kinda funny coz i’m lowkey working on sumn like this with a few friends. it’s been a sort of small side project, but instead of just clothing, it’s a whole brand (like art n junk like that). It’s all completely ICly too; we have a groupchat made for the employees and what not

love the idea omg

gatekeeper

Level 10
totalmisplay
totalmisplay
Rich
+1
it’s kinda funny coz i’m lowkey working on sumn like this with a few friends. it’s been a sort of small side project, but instead of just clothing, it’s a whole brand (like art n junk like that). It’s all completely ICly too; we have a groupchat made for the employees and what not

love the idea omg
that's awesome! working with friends is so much fun and i wish you the best of luck if you do launch this project down the line!!! projects like those are amazing and i'm sure what you have is too

Users who are viewing this thread