Fumihito Hamilton-Miston | Biography

luvkaiix

Level 34

●╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮●
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

• Fumihito Hamilton-Miston Bonheur • | • 文人 ボヌール •
“If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.”
“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●╰╯╰╯╰╯╰╯╰╯╰╯╰╯●

NICKNAMES:
Fumi • Sadist • Dummy • Fuji

WEIGHT:
104lbs

BIRTHDATE:
4th July ~~~~

ZODIAC SIGN:
Cancer

PLACE OF BIRTH:
Seoul, Korea

MARITAL STATUS:
Married

SEXUALITY:
Bisexual

NATIONALITY:
Half French | Half Korean

OCCUPATION/S:
Misfits Tailoring.

CLUBS AND SPORTS:
Photography Club, Speculation Club, Sports Club
APPEARANCE:
Fumihito would stand at 5'4 with a muscular body type. Fumihito would have blonde hair with a light blue streak at the front along with hazel brown eyes reminding you of choc-chip cookies! He'd also have whip-like scars all over his back, a carving of 'Idiot' on his left forearm and 'Ryuichi' on his chest. Many hickeys would be seen on his neck. 'Finn Zennix Dominguez's Babyboy' was carved into his left thigh. He would be seen wearing an engagement and wedding ring.

1663129113224.png

CHARACTER'S VOICE CLAIM:
TBD
PERSONALITY:

TBD
1663128730664.png1663128866543.png
Diseases / Illness / Disorders / Flaws / Addictions:
ED: An eating disorder is present when a person experiences severe disturbance in their eating behavior.

Post-traumatic stress disorder: (PTSD) is a mental health condition that's triggered by a traumatic experience. symptoms may include flashbacks, nightmares, and severe anxiety, as well as uncontrollable thoughts about the event.

OSDD-1B: It is a sub-type of Other Specified Dissociative Disorder type 1, where the members of the system are differentiated from each other but do not experience amnesia of events between the members. They may, however, experience emotional amnesia - remembering the event that happened, but not the associated emotion.

Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: (ADHD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by excessive amounts of inattention, carelessness, hyperactivity (which evolves into inner restlessness in adulthood), and impulsivity that are pervasive, impairing, and otherwise age-inappropriate.

Obsessive-compulsive disorder: (OCD) is a mental health disorder that affects people of all ages and walks of life and occurs when a person gets caught in a cycle of
obsessions and compulsions

Autism: is a developmental disability that is characterized by difficulty in social interaction and communication and by restricted or repetitive patterns of thought and behaviour.

Borderline Personality Disorder:
sometimes called Emotional Dysregulation Disorder, is a mental illness where a person’s relationships with people, self-image, and emotions are impaired. It is often described as having "no emotional skin," or "emotional third-degree burns" because of how intensely people with BPD feel their emotions. It is usually environmentally induced. It is also often misdiagnosed.
1663738708654.png

Hobbies:

Photography, tailoring, Swimming, Baseball, Football, Basketball, Stalking his fiance (hehe), annoying Yamaro Hamilton!

Skills:
I mean he has a driving license, does that count?

Quirks:
Uhh TBD
Backstory:

A son, a brother, a teammate, a captain, a foster kid. All of these tags are because of what his parents did to him. Fumihito was born on the 4th of July, the American independence day. Although this event was on the day of his birth, he was far from independent. He was born in Seoul, South Korea. He was born in one of the most beautiful places, but he had demons as parents and nightmares. Soon after he was born, his twin sister came along, with the most astounding name one could have. Nevaeh, his twin sister, may be of the opposite gender, but it was obvious that they were related.

After the birth of the two, the parents went into a hatred faze. His parents, in a split second, a blink of an eye, turned into monsters. Not quite literally, but everything about them changed, they wouldn't hesitate to harm the children, or even as for to say torture them. This short period of time had made a huge impact on all of them. The parents soon later discussed foster homes for the two twins. These "monsters" finally had given up, they couldn't handle the stress of the children anymore, it had become too much. Over the next couple of days, the mother and father began acting strange, as if they missed the twins even though they hadn't left yet, or had they. A couple of hours passed by, and then the time came, the time to send the twins away.

The twins were too young to realize what had happened the past couple of weeks, too young to even have a good understanding of who their parents were. There the two siblings were, getting further and further away from each other. How cruel can some become, as cruel as to do something like this, send two siblings off in different directions, completely ruining both of their lives? These events didn't have much impact on the two at this age, they didn't have a single idea of what was going on.

As the twins grew up, their appearances started to change, making the two somewhat unidentifiable to each other. One morning a couple appeared in Fumihito's foster home. This couple seemed addicted to him, attached. After spending a day with him they soon realized that Fumi would be a great addition to their family. After careful consideration, the couple decided to choose Fumihito as the new companion of their life. Soon after, it was the day they could take Fumi home. On the journey back to his foster parents' home, they disclosed certain information to him, their name. Haruto Hironaka, Ji-hye Hironaka. Their names were lovely and beautiful. In addition, they also mentioned another companion was awaiting him once he got home. He couldn't wait, he was extremely excited.

Eventually, they arrived, in excitement Fumihito rushed into their home, bursting the doors open. There she sat Nevaeh, his twin sister. At this time they both didn't realize who each other was until Haruto approached the two disclosing the news they both were siblings, in fact, twin siblings. After introducing them to each other, they all sat down as a family to discuss matters. Haruto and Ji-Hye began to explain to the twins what happened in their childhood in detail, what their parents had done to them and so early on in their lives as well. It broke them. It was heartbreaking to hear, in a fit of rage and denial, Fumihito sprinted out of the house into the middle of the street. This was an oh-so terrible mistake. As he dropped into the middle of the road, he failed to spot the oncoming vehicle hurdling toward him at a rapid rate. His sister, without hesitation, dived into the middle of the road, tackling him out of the way. This heroic act saved his life, but something terrible happened. As the two grew up Fumihito developed PTSD from his traumatic childhood, this changed him forever.

At the age of 14, Fumihito was diagnosed with a disorder that would completely change his outlook on life itself. He was diagnosed with D.I.D and bipolar. He felt like a failure like he was the cause for his biological parents to hate him. He was full of rage and anger, treating his foster parents horribly until he was 17. His parents went missing, but why? What could have happened?
[!] KEY: Anything written in different colours in this next section, is stuff the alters have written themselves! Refer to the list to see which colour relates to who! [!]
●╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮╭╮●
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Family, Connections, Bonds, and Relationships
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●╰╯╰╯╰╯╰╯╰╯╰╯╰╯●
Family
UNKNOWN NAME ◇ Biological Father ◇ Alive
"I never got to meet you, and for that, I hate you so much. How dare you put me up for adoption the moment I was born!"

“I hope I get to meet you one day, though you might not be alive for very long. Say your goodbyes while you still can.”

UNKNOWN NAME ◇ Biological Mother ◇ Alive
"I can’t believe you would give me away, all because you couldn’t ‘afford’ to have two children at the same time. I hate you and I never wish to meet you!"

Nevaeh Bonheur ◇ Twin Sister ◇ Alive
"I loved meeting you for the first time, it was probably one of the best moments in my life considering how long we went without even knowing we were twins. Thank you for accepting me as I am and never abandoning me as our mother and father did."

“No one will ever come to harm you. If anyone does… Well, they better start praying I don’t find out. Cause they will instantly regret ever harming you. I’ll make sure of it.”

Zora Bonheur ◇ Sister ◇ Alive
"I haven’t met you yet, but I hope to meet you soon."

Haruto Hironaka ◇ 1st Foster Father ◇ Unknown
"I had an interesting childhood growing up as your son, I wonder why I was diagnosed with OSDD-1b. Could it possibly be because of how you treated me as a child? Abusing and assaulting me from the age of 4 until I finally got my revenge on you at the age of 16? Hm."

“How’s the forest treating you? Are you still starving? Still thirsty? It’s been over a year now and surprisingly we haven’t heard anything on the news about your rescue. Maybe you didn’t survive it, just as I planned.”

Ji-Hye Hironaka ◇ 1st Foster Mother ◇ Unknown
"I hate you, you watched me get abused by your own husband. How could child protective services not see how badly hurt I was while in your care?! Have fun suffering wherever you are, mother."

Rehno Hironaka ◇ Foster Sister ◇ Alive
"Thank you for trying to support me and just be there for me throughout my upbringing. I will never forget it. You are amazing and you always will be. I love you, sister."

Celeste Hamilton O’Sullivan ◇ 2nd Foster Mother ◇ Alive
"I genuinely have so much anger and hatred towards you. You were the WORST. And you will get what’s coming, make sure you sleep with one eye open, Celeste. Karma always comes back to haunt those who deserve it."

“I hope you suffer like Haruto and Ji-Hye are currently still suffering. You will never come near us again. Nor will you come near the Zennix-Domínguez families.”

Kiyoshi Miston ◇ 2nd Foster Father ◇ Alive
"So far, you have treated me with respect, like a real father should. You have helped me even if you never intended to. How and why did you not give me detention when I told you what I did though? That was me, not Keisuke. And, I’m sorry for the way Keisuke is. He is dumb."

“How could you allow your alter to do what he did!? You said nothing like what Celeste did would ever happen again! But yet, I had to get a restraining order against you because you did the exact opposite of what you said! I can forgive you, but i’ll never forgive Leo. Nor will I ever trust him!”

“I hate your ‘friend’ that you brought to the hospital. He better watch what he says to me. He won’t last long around me.”

Henry Matsuzaki Hamilton ◇ Father Figure ◇ Alive
"You are… Strange… And sometimes kinda scary, but not as scary as Hiroto. He’s terrifying… Please don’t try murdering me. I would much rather live another day!"

Hiroto Hamilton ◇ Father In Law ◇ Alive
"My neck still hurts because of when you hurt me... Well… Keisuke… But anyway… I’m extremely sorry for Keisuke’s behavior. I’m trying to learn how to control them and the rest of our system, though it is going to be a long process. Please be patient with me… Feel free to do what you need to do in order to set Keisuke straight… Though, he also isn’t afraid of you…"

“I hate that you think you can control what I do, what I say, who I talk to, or anything like that. You aren’t my father, you never will be. UGH!!”

“Lay a hand on me again and it’ll be the last thing you ever do. Surprised you didn’t bleed out when you were stabbed.”

Eli Zennix ◇ Father-In-Law ◇ Alive
"Liz… I’m sorry, for everything, really… I wish we met on better terms, and you got to know me before all this s*** happened. I should have warned you about Keisuke and the rest of them. I’m so sorry… Please forgive me when you feel you are ready to trust me. I’m doing what you suggested, I’m seeking help from psychiatrists and I’m going to learn what Keisuke’s triggers are, I promise…"

“Hm. I really enjoyed you watching me make your family suffer in pain. Hope to do it again sometime.”

MinJun Zennix ◇ Brother In Law ◇ Alive
"I truly do not like you ONE BIT. I have done nothing towards you to hate me so much, but knowing you, you won’t tell me what I’ve done either and you’ll just go crawl back to your mother for her protection. Grow up, kid."

"I forgive you for what you said, even though it was hurtful. You are family at the end of the day. And I want you to feel the same way about me."

“Next time you won’t get so lucky, buddy. Your life will come to an end soon.”

Masa Zennix Domínguez ◇ Brother In Law ◇ Alive
"You are a strange one, I don’t understand how you can be straight forward with someone about calling them cute or hot… I could never do that.”

Relationships
Setsuko Van-Lieren ◇ Ex-Girlfriend ◇ Deceased
"To be honest, I miss you. However, I am so happy that your parents died in that car accident because they hated me. Abused me even, especially when you weren’t around."

“No one will ever miss you, and I hope you are enjoying your time in the grave. It’ll be the only thing you’ll ever see or feel again, b****.”

Ae-cha Lepron ◇ Ex-Girlfriend ◇ Alive
"Where did the time go? Can‘t believe you cheated on me with the school f***boy. Sometimes I still stalk your social media, and my god I am glad we went our separate ways, cause you are UGLY."

Sawa Hye ◇ Ex-Boyfriend ◇ Alive
"God, I wish you did what I asked you to do rather than tell me I needed therapy… How could you? I’m sorry I cheated on you - twice… But there was still no need to tell me to get therapy and then proceed to ask me if I’d be ok with having a polyamorous relationship with someone who I still haven’t even met to this day."

"You took advantage of the fact I was drunk... How could you... You knew I am engaged, I told you! I showed you my ring! Why did you decide to take advantage of me..."

“Heh. Watch your back, Sawa.”

Ryuichi Otomaiyo ◇ Ex-Boyfriend ◇ Alive
"I’m so f***ing sorry for the things I did. I’m sorry for everything… I hope you can one day forgive me… I miss talking to you…"

Hyun-Ki Inouye ◇ Ex-Boyfriend ◇ Alive
"Ughh you were just like Sawa, except worse. I craved attention, but you weren’t there to give it. I hope to never see you again, to be honest with you."

Kyre Dai Saito ◇ Ex-Fling? ◇ Alive
"I’m sorry I used you for my own enjoyment. Have a nice life, bubs."

Shohei Kirigaya ◇ Ex-Fling? ◇ Alive
"Thank you for taking care of me… I miss you. That’s all I can say."

Finn Hamilton-Miston ◇ Husband ◇ Alive
I love you so much, please don’t leave me as the rest did. You are my everything and I will do whatever it takes to protect you… I’m sorry for what Keisuke did to you and your family, I hope you can forgive him one day… He is trying..."

"I'm... I'm so sorry he did that... I wish I could take it all back and hadn't drunk anything... I'm so so so sorry... I'm sorry!..."

“I cannot believe Fumihito is marrying you. I mean, at least I get to enjoy watching you suffer through the pain I will make sure to put you in. No one will ever stop me.”

Strong bonds
Yamaro Kurose ◇ Cousin ◇ Alive
"I REALLY LOVE YOU (as a friend, calm down…)!! You’re the number one person I can truly trust with anything I tell you, whether it be something illegal or not. Thank you for being there for me when I needed someone, and I am apologizing on behalf of Keisuke for what he said or did to you. It was highly uncalled for as you have never done anything wrong to us…"

“You better be aware of who’s fronting when we see you again, Yamaro. No one will be around to stop what’s to come. This is your only warning, your life itself is in danger.”

Brock Kekantsu ◇ Best Friend ◇ Alive
"You're dumb! Stop breaking Yamaro, oh my god-"
1663738970171.png

Friends

Emer O’Sullivan ◇ Cousin? ◇ Alive
"You’re alright I guess. You took me away from Kuro when I was just sitting with him, though. I did not like that. Not one bit. I hated it! Ugh!! You also stole my crutches!!"

Dazzel Kato ◇ Friend ◇ Alive
"Hmmmm... I have a good feeling about you... I'm happy for you and Masa! Congratulations! Please stop trying to impregnate him... It won't work."

Brandon Kekantsu ◇ Friend ◇ Alive
"We’ve spoken like… Twice maybe? Hopefully, we can talk again cause you seem like a chill kinda guy, you know?"

Sonchai Singto ◇ (Future) Father-In-Law ◇ Alive
"You’re so cool, but you really need to step up your game with rent, like come on, man…"

Kenai Singto Hamilton ◇ Brother-In-Law ◇ Alive
"How... Did you land yourself... A CHEERLEADER?!... Also stop playing with her heart. We all know you don't know how to actually keep someone"

"YOU AND YAMARO-?! I- BRUH... AND BROCK?!?. . . . . . . I COULD NEVER"

Tashi Romanov ◇ Friend ◇ Alive
"I’m sorry for getting your hopes up, allowing you to think I’d date you. I shouldn’t have done that. However, I did catch feelings for you the moment we met… But I also lost them very quickly when I met Finn. I hope we can still be friends."

“You’re hot. Why didn’t he choose you?! Ugh, I would’ve been happy if he had.”

Tat Ishimaru ◇ Friend ◇ Alive
"I only have a few words for you… Shorty. Pinkie-Pie. Meanie."

Tamara Ikeda ◇ Friend ◇ Alive
"Thank you for being there for me through everything that’s happened! I owe you big time!!!"

Elfriede Blackburn ◇ Friend ◇ Alive
"AHHHHH I still cannooootttt believe you’re pregnant?! Let me be the godfather!!! Kids are cute… Until they grow up but anyway!!"

Chaisai Singto ◇ Friend ◇ Alive
"We’ve only spoken once, but you seemed alright, you weren’t really fun to be around though…"

Bonnie Masanori ◇ Friend ◇ Alive
"Why did you have to say ‘the council has decided your fate’ that scared me!!"

"Thank you for helping me, and staying on the team! You are the best."

"I hope Kenai is treating you right! He better be or I'll kick his ass for you!! No one hurts my bestie!"

Connections

Eve Cartier ◇ Tower Owner ◇ Alive
"Thank you so much for renting out a floor to me. Especially considering it was meant for your family! You’re the absolute best person ever! I hope we can properly meet one day. I will try my absolute best to get the rent to you on time, I promise! It’s just a little difficult considering I don’t know when to stop spending yen!! Whoops!!"

Kuro Zennix Sakura ◇ Frenemy ◇ Alive
"Ughhh!! I don’t know how to feel about you anymore, I haven’t known you since the day you broke into my residency, and attacked me. You threatened me while you were still working for the school and now that you aren’t, I don’t know whether to be scared or not because you are now free to do whatever you wish to me… Please just let me live, Kuro… Unless of course, you don’t want your nephew to be happy…"

“Please, try to come near us. See what happens to you or your mother.”

Shunta Dai ◇ School Tutor ◇ Alive
"You’re the best tutor! Thank you for all your hard work and for being a genuine person. You’re mean at times,"

“but it’s ok… I am too.”

Miyoko E. Ukiyo ◇ Psychiatrist ◇ Alive
"I just want to thank you for helping me and my sister when she was going through a dark time. You bought her and me closer after we had an argument of course. But you really did help! I appreciate your work."

Team Members

Victoria Blair ◇ Teammate ◇ Alive
"I won't lie... I thought you were kinda cute when you came to tryouts!!"

Chisato Shirasagi ◇ Teammate ◇ Alive
"You would make a great team co-captain ;)"

UNKNOWN ◇ Teammate ◇ Alive
[ PENDING INFORMATION ]

Min-Ji "Shin" Koraru ◇ Teammate ◇ Alive
"You are pretty chill, and helpful. Thank you for showing up to practices and such when you are required to. I do apologise for how our first practice went with me as team captain!.."

[ PENDING INFORMATION ]

Yeon-su 'Yuze' Chai ◇ Teammate ◇ Alive
"You're HOT, WHY?! OH MY GOD..."

[ PENDING INFORMATION ]

1663129055910.png

Jax | They/Them | 12

Jordyn | She/They | 22

Slate | He/Him | 15

River | He/They | 22

Kodi | She/Her | 17

Milo | He/Him | 16

Everett | He/Him | 11

Moritz | He/Him | 16

Otis | He/They | 24

Archie | He/Him | 24

Dietrich | He/Him | 21

Matteo | He/Him | 20

Ilyas | He/They | 18

Klaus | He/Him | 20

Haruto | He/Him | 19
Alters
Fumihito | He/They | 20
Bodily host

Keisuke | He/Him | 19
Overly protective of everyone within the system. When he is bored, he will often do what he enjoys doing; causing mayhem.

Adrian | He/Him | 14

Dallas | They/Them | 17

Aadyn | He/They | 18

Kenzo | He/Him | 20

Kaito | He/Him | 25

Akihito | He/Him | 26

*Note, I am still updating this, however, I do not want to lose any progress, so I am posting it now. If I am missing any of your characters, feel free to leave a comment with your characters name <3

Last edited:

DarkEclipic

Level 159
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Elizabeth Zennix Domínguez ◇ (Future) Mother-In-Law ◇ Alive
"Liz… I’m sorry, for everything, really… I wish we met on better terms, and you got to know me before all this s*** happened. I should have warned you about Keisuke and the rest of them. I’m so sorry… Please forgive me when you feel you are ready to trust me. I’m doing what you suggested, I’m seeking help from psychiatrists and I’m going to learn what Keisuke’s triggers are, I promise…"

“Hm. I really enjoyed you watching me make your family suffer in pain. Hope to do it again sometime.”
<3 love you too man, ill be updating mine this week/end

luvkaiix

Level 34
UPDATE!
- Added Relationships
- Updated Relationships
- Updated Relationship status
- Updated NAME & TITLE

Users who are viewing this thread