Aania

Level 168
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
This is some lore I wrote ages ago for one of my characters and I honestly find it really cool!! Idk yeh. Enjoy :D

Slight TW if you don't like description of death and blood!!

I am god.
Is what her mind whispered to her at night.
How dare those fools stand against me? How dare they not kneel and beg? It cried. They should respect their god, be greatful she's taking mercy on their corrupted souls.

Unable to count how many stood before her, estimated to have been around ten. All masked, armed and ready to die. So primitive, it laughed as she unholstered her weapon. So willing to die, for the thrill of killing a god. But she had the upper-hand. Hers was fast and could go far.

Just like at an altar they fell to their knees, as the crimson poured down their suits to dye the floor a new color. Some tried to remove their sins, to plead with her to save them. But how dare they ask for forgivness. How dare they waste more of her time.

Pathetic it rumbled.

As their bodies finally collapsed and their gasping and dragging came to an end, she finally kneeled. Not to pray. Not to beg. But to observe their souls. As they slowly faded into the darkness, sometimes you could see them fight, sometimes a plea waiting to be spoken on their cold lips. But silence came in their wake, and those who refused to wallow in it, would share the same fate.

"Again." It cooed. And she smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread