Level 19
DeyeetMe
DeyeetMe
Rich+
IGN: DeyeetMe
DATE:
29/1/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Add the drunk speech effect to languages.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Not sure if this is intentional or not, but as far as I've seen languages aren't effected by the drunk speech thing. To me it would make sense that if you can't speak proper Japanese while drunk, you wouldn't be able to speak any other language properly either. It's kind of strange to me that a character can speak gibberish in Japanese and then suddenly make completely coherent sentences in a different language. And as for sign language, I think it kind of makes sense that you wouldn't be able to sign properly either since alcohol affects your fine motor functions or whatever it's called. anyway thanks 4 readin

Sashabelle

Level 34
sashabelle05
sashabelle05
Rich
+1

dont know if this is possible due to plug-in interaction difficulties, but would be cool if possible

robinzee

Level 22
robinzee
robinzee
Rich
A case could also be made that since this is a known issue, you could write the slurred speech yourself while speaking on the phone, while speaking another language, and so on.

I'm not sure if this can be done due to the way different plugins interact with each other, but if it is, sure, +1.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to implement it.

Users who are viewing this thread