mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Fuyu Tamashii Biography

Sp1r1tY0ka1

Level 1
PandoraYokai
PandoraYokai
"Maybe if I was good enough, I'd have reason to believe I could do anything at all.'
'Someday, I will reach the stars. But until then, I'm stuck down here dreaming underneath them.

"We have to do this now if I die...At least I die with you.. my child" (NOT MY QUOTES)

First Name: Fuyu
Surname: Tamashii

Preferred Name:
None currently

Aliases: No known Aliases

Female mixed pronouns. They them and she her

Height:
Smoll child At 5.7

Weight:123.8 lbs

Build: Good and strong

Skin Color: Tanned

Eye Color: Purple and sky blue. but her sky-blue eye is partially blind.

Hair Style: often down but sometimes up in a bun with a hairpin in it

Hair Color: Coral or Tanned brown

Fashion: All black clothes

Phobias: atychiphobia (fear of losing control) and Agoraphobia (info: Agoraphobia is a type of anxiety disorder. A person with agoraphobia is afraid to leave environments they know or consider to be safe. In severe cases, a person with agoraphobia considers their home to be the only safe environment. They may avoid leaving their home for days, months or even years.)

Date of Birth: May 4th,2005

Place of Birth: Taiwan

Nationality: Taiwanese with a mix of Korean and Japanese

Race: Japanese-Korean?

Sexual Orientation: Aroace (info: Aroace is a term used to describe someone who is both aromantic (lacking romantic attraction) and asexual (lacking sexual attraction). Aroace individuals do not experience romantic or sexual attraction to others.

Religious Beliefs: Shintoism

Political Beliefs: None

General Appearance

Appearance: Very Secretive and Closed Off. but very kind around her friends

Personality:
she’s very closed off and quiet, but around her friends, she gives off a lot of light

She’s a good person but, considering what she’s been through, she has some problems that affect her everyday life

Diseases/Illness: None Known

Character Voice:
She's got a genshin impact voice (Keqing)

Equipment:
Anarchy Duffle bag an Umbrella, her phone and headphones are what she frequently carries around with her.

Clothes: A mostly black outfit with a withered rose on her head.

Hobbies: Hanging out with her friends, Listening to music, sleeping

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities: Intermittent Explosive Disorder, Anxiety disorder, PTSD, Lashing out and hurting people without control.

Skills: Good at climbing. (I don't know what else to put here at the moment)

Family: Only Living Family member is Kaida "Nami" Kurayami

BackstoryI amm just gonna put a POV that is very detailed for this-

It was a late night as you slowly Walked through the alleyway tearing up after recognizing that they had never loved you this came on influencing all your emotions to finally break through, though people were starring you had acknowledged it yet hadn't cared for it was already a crappy night and you wished just to go home and lay on your floor listening to music. You start at a run as you begin to run faster as you hear their voices in your head "We will never leave you," they had said that one day but it was a lie, a massive lie at that. "You lied," you would scream out in anger "You lied.." you would gasp for air while you began tearing up "I hate you!" Finally, your true emotions had shown as your eyes had flickered with power. "You lied and I will never let you hurt anyone else as you had hurt me." "I - "At this point the anger would boil As you hated the person you once were. too kind and caring. you begin to act differently toward those who cared for you. having the big change to last out and hurt those people. You started to lash out more often and fewer emotions show from you other than anger. You don't ask for help because you know they will betray you eventually. All the scars that spread around your body. All from betrayals or abuse to an insane extent. You believe you the monster. You have been used many times against your will and have had many near-death encounters.

Background info about her scars
Fuyu does have Quite a lot of these! Her most commonly known one is the scar on her face. it's located on the left side of her face- beginning at her hairline and ending in the middle of her left cheek But nobody barely notices it and her second most known scar is the one that spreads over her whole neck. From being choked and harshly grabbed there. that is her weak spot and her face.

Last edited:

Sp1r1tY0ka1

Level 1
PandoraYokai
PandoraYokai
More is to be added/Changed Guys! Feedback is very welcome as long as its constructive

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread