mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Gabriella's Application For Nurse

Annabelle

Level 3
[OOC section]

In Game Name: RebeccaQueen

School Employee Role you are Applying For: I am applying for Nurse.

How often do you log onto the server?: Twice a Day so very often.

Do you have discord? Yes, I do. It is RebeccaLovesLydia#2094

Do you have a microphone? Yes, I do.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Yes, I have been banned for Adversting For 30 Days. It was at the time of 20. March till 19. April.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, I am clearly sure I will come as often as i can online!

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I am Clearly sure about that.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: School nurse’s are there to help the Students with wound’s and other small things, If a student doesn’t feel ok then a Nurse is there to help and make sure that he feel’s better soon. As a nurse u have a big role of taking care off a student and that they're healthy regarding their mental health. If there was a situation where two students were in a fight, I would of course interfere to stop the situation from becoming physical, thus, leaving wounds. Being a school nurse dosen’t only mean taking care about the students, if a Teacher is injured then also as nurse u have to make sure that the teacher feel’s better soon.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes, I have been Nurse on SRP Hospital.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Welp, On the server I’ve had not many different roles, But i am clearly sure I know how to roleplay. I am on this server for 3 years now and i am sure I know how to roleplay. If there is any Situation i am not sure about it then i Hope i can Listen and Learn so i make it right.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Yes, i’ve had some experience ICly and also OOcly- when it comes to ICly, I’ve had past experience with Being a Nurse in the Hospital. On the other hand, when it comes to OOcly, I’ve had experience with educational medical-type Programme's/ TV Series.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would stay as calm as possible and use proper communication skills regarding the specific situation. After telling the Student multiplies times to stop I would send him to the principle office so the principle could deal with that situation.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: It depends, If I am supposed to do something that I am not clearly sure about it, then i would tell the principle that I don’t have enough knowledge for that. But if it’s something that I have enough knowledge for then I would do my best.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would tell the school employee that they should stop it and if they do not comply the rules I would tell the School Principal.

[IC section]

Applicant Name: Gabriella Josefine Cullen Lombard

Chosen Job: Nurse

Motivation for Joining KHS: My Motivation is very high I would really love to join the KHS. I really hope i can get accepted.

Age (Minimum age is 25): 25

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I don’t wanna say that I am made for this job, but I have much knowledge about medical stuff’s so it would be nice to get accepted so I can share my knowledge with the other staff member’s.

suneaterchan

Level 105
DENIED
- The application lacks detail.
- The role you applied for has no open positions.
- Good luck in the future if you wish to reapply! DM sun#0040 if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread