Level 0
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

GalaxyR0ses

Previous bans:
None

Describe your activity on the server?:
I’m very active on the server, whether it’s on my alt college account (Flourescent_Moon). Or my animal white list account. (Which is this one) I’m hoping to change this account to my full time account and turn it into an adult account.

Which time zone are you in?:
Eastern Standard Time. (EST)

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
GalaxyR0ses #6474

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

List your current and past applications:

ACCEPTED

DENIED

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

I have been roleplaying for the past six years. Last month marked two years of me being on SRP, and before that I was whitelisted onto Fantasy RP. I have played in many different DND campaigns over the years. Along with that I’ve played in many different MMORPG roleplay guilds. With all of this I try my best to make it as detailed as possible.

What is your motivation for applying for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
I’ve always wanted to take on a larger role in the server, and I want to become a better roleplayer in general. I want to improve the activeness of medical staff, and just overall help out the team in any way I can.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
Doctor

Specify your knowledge for the role your applying for:
From my knowledge doctors can prescribe medications and certain diagnoses to patients in need. They can help treat patients in critical situations if need be and can overall help out medical staff on a daily basis.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Hospital Director

The overall boss of the hospital.

Clinical Manager
Clinical Managers help out with hiring and organize the medical teams into their stations. They tend not to train new employees, however they can if need be. They help out the Hospital Director and there is only one of these in general. They are directly in charge of the Clinical Leads.

Clinical Lead
There is a clinical lead for every one of the departments. They train new employees, and hold the largest role in their department. There is only one per department.

Head
There is a head, there is one for every one of the departments. They train new employees, and they are like an assistant to the clinical lead. There is only one per department.

Surgeon
Surgeons are experience medical staff that can operate on patients and treat patients in critical conditions. Surgeon's tend to be more of a rapid response team than doctors and psychiatrists.

Doctor
Doctors are able to prescribe medications and diagnose physical illnesses. They are able to give patients evaluations to see what is physically wrong with them. They also tend to check on patients after surgeons are finished working on them.

Psychiatrist
A psychiatrist is a doctor that specializes in the mental field of the body. They are able to diagnose patients with mental disorders and nerve problems. Their evaluations of patients are more directed at the brain.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:
Red
This indicates that there is a fire in or close to the building.

Orange
This means something dangerous has spilled in an open area.

Green
This is usually when there’s an emergency, usually meaning some kind of large disaster.

Blue
This usually means there is a medical emergency in the hospital, which usually involves cardiac arrest, heart attack, asthma attack, and seizures.

Pink
This typically means a child is being abducted from the hospital.

Black
This is usually indicating that there is a bomb threat.

Gray
This is usually when there is a dangerous group of individuals outside.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I completely understand and accept this.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I acknowledge and completely understand.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
I understand and will do my best to attend every training as best as I can.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I completely understand, we are not our characters and I would like to keep a healthy and safe environment.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Rei Takashi would stand at 6’3 with an intimidating look about him. He would be quite built due to his years in the army and would have black tattoos covering his forearms and chest. He’d have light black hair and goldish amber eyes. He’d have multiple piercings in his ears as well, and tended to wear prescription sunglasses when bright out.

What are they like on and off the job?
[On-Duty]
Rei would try to be charismatic and try his best to help his patients as much as possible. He would have a softer side when it came to kids who came in, and would always have some kind of candy for them to take home if they behaved well. He’d work well as a team player, and would follow instructions quite well.

[Off-Duty]
Rei would be more quiet when not working. He tends to take time for himself and try his best to take care of his younger siblings. Rei would typically spend his days either reviewing notes from work or spend quality time with his family.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
[Co-Worker Outlook]
Rei would tend to be friendly with his fellow coworkers and would work great as a team member. Although he wouldn’t talk with them much outside of work, he’d always be friendly to them in and out of the work environment.

[Plans for the Future]
Rei hopes to become an upstanding citizen in his community. He hopes to one day create a family in a loving society.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
Slight Depression

BACKSTORY
[The backstory has to be 100+ words, put how many there are after you are done.]

Rei was born April 20th, 1994 in a small hospital located in New York City. Rei was given up for adoption immediately and was adopted into a large household. He would be the second oldest of seven adopted children. His adoptive father was a doctor while his mother was an architect. Although they weren’t around much, his parents were very loving. And his siblings all loved and took care of each other.

Rei was an incredible student throughout all his years of school. He was the head of the student council and was on the swim team. However when he turned 16 his adoptive father passed away due to a car accident. His family would be in shambles as he later turned 17. Due to his intelligence and perseverance, Rei was able to graduate early. He went into college at 17 and studied in the medical field, just like his father.

In the year 2018, Rei graduated college at the age of 24 with a Doctorate in Nursing and several other minors and majors. He immediately went into the army as a front line doctor. He wanted to make a change in others lives, even if it meant he’d die for it. He would later return from war to learn that his birth mother had passed, leaving behind two young children in Kakakura, Japan. So at the age of 28, he would move to Japan in order to become the children’s legal guardians.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Rei Takashi

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr.

Characters Given Name(s):
Rei

Characters Preferred Name:
Rei

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Male

Characters Religious Domination:
Not Religious

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
Japanese and American

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

2 years.

Working Experience(s):
After Rei graduated from college he went straight into the field as a front line U.S army doctor. He spent four years in the field as an active doctor.

Academic Degree:
Doctorate

Year of Graduation:
Highschool : 2011 (17)
College : 2018 (24)

Major(s):
Biology Major, B.S. (Biomedical Sciences Concentration)
Doctor of Nurse Practitioner (DNP)

Minor(s):
Japanese Minor, Allied Health Minor, Trauma and Resilience Minor

Native Languages:
English

Other Languages:
[If native language isn’t Japanese, put Japanese here.]
Japanese

Last edited:

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, however, your application was denied.
Better luck next time, however.​

Users who are viewing this thread