mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Game crashes when i join

xTGS

Level 5
xtgs
xtgs
Rich
hi, for the past month every time i join the server it starts loading the recourse pack and after 40 mins the game crashes, any idea whets wrong?

funerals_

Level 21
hi, for the past month every time i join the server it starts loading the recourse pack and after 40 mins the game crashes, any idea whets wrong?

If Optifine and increasing your ram for Minecraft does not work, I suggest you play entirely without the texture pack. It sounds boring, I know, but it should work.

When you're in your server list, select Roleplay Hub then press "Edit". Then press the Resource/Texture Pack (Enabled/Prompt) button until it says "Disabled." This will allow you to load into the server without the texture pack.

However, if you wish to play the server with the texture pack - I suggest you could try downloading the entire texture pack individually and loading it up before you join SchoolRP.

Shizai

Level 143
You could try this. Don't know if it will work since you are unable to load in with it at all, but if the file is still there you could do this perhaps.

xTGS

Level 5
xtgs
xtgs
Rich
If Optifine and increasing your ram for Minecraft does not work, I suggest you play entirely without the texture pack. It sounds boring, I know, but it should work.

When you're in your server list, select Roleplay Hub then press "Edit". Then press the Resource/Texture Pack (Enabled/Prompt) button until it says "Disabled." This will allow you to load into the server without the texture pack.

However, if you wish to play the server with the texture pack - I suggest you could try downloading the entire texture pack individually and loading it up before you join SchoolRP.
ty ill download the texture pack and load it

Illicin

Level 3
xTGS, I've had an extremely similar problem.
Try lowering your render distance to the lowest possible setting, using Optifine 1.13.2, allocating ram to the launcher, and holding shift while it says "Loading Terrain."
You can allocate ram by going into your launcher and going into your installations. Edit the Optifine 1.13.2 installation and press Advanced and then you'll find two strings of long code. At the second line there should be some code and then an 'X' with a number next to it, it should be 2 at default. Change it to 5 after verifying your system has enough ram. You can then proceed with the steps listed initially.
Hope this helps! If you have any further questions, please feel free to start a conversation and ask.

Users who are viewing this thread