GamerPopballYT’s suggestion

ActionNL

Level 20
ActionNL
ActionNL
Notable
IGN: GamerPopballYT
DATE: 12/10/2021
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: A execution system for jailing like an electric chair for the jailing system or any death sentence there is in real life possibley could be made up but I say electric chair for the first death sentence.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: It’ll Benefit srp so well because let’s say someone’s character gets out in jail the judge will give them a sentence basically like real life but all the judge have to do is depending on what stuff they did they either get a few years or life sentence in prison but oocly it’s days or weeks maybe months not actually years that’ll take to long. Let’s say your character commits such a bad crime like killing that’s a death sentence if the judge picks or if not life in prison.
[IMAGES IF ANY]
None…

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
Execution already exists in the KPD if you commit certain crimes

I believe a system regarding execution trials are being worked on at the moment, though +1 on that; could bring up more rp possibilities and boost the Town Faction

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
Execution already exists in the KPD if you commit certain crimes

I believe a system regarding execution trials are being worked on at the moment, though +1 on that; could bring up more rp possibilities and boost the Town Faction
Public execution

Naishoten

Level 40
Naishoten
Naishoten
Omega
I feel like it should be true to life execution style. So medically induced death. Otherwise I don't really have too much of an opinion on this tbh.

ActionNL

Level 20
ActionNL
ActionNL
Notable
man shoulda suggested NOT PUTTING TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE IN THE SAME FRKIN CELL SO THAT PEOPLE CAN'T BAN ME FOR /IT F2B LIKE SRSLY OMFG
Welp I’m working to make you chill out I don’t need you doing any stupid stuff again bro ski

Lizalopod

Level 130
Neutral

While yes it would encourage more town rp and stuff, My personal stance on executions are that they shouldn't happen in the first place, so neutral for now.

OhNoNate

Level 19
OhNoNate
OhNoNate
Omega
Stop talking about bans and other random things, this is a thread for a suggestion towards the server. If you aren't giving your feedback on the suggestion there's no reason to post anything.

Anyways +1 towards the suggestion, though I feel it should only be used in cases where a major crime was committed of course

ActionNL

Level 20
ActionNL
ActionNL
Notable
i haven't been mad lately i've been mad all the time at bunnierp bc im doing things as she's telling me to do it and it's super annoying that she thinks i don't know anything. not only that, she always pretends like she knows everything about everything in my life which isn't true :( it makes me sad, not mad
Alr, just chill out bro

Users who are viewing this thread