players online

Purge Discussion

DokiBird

Level 112
Dokiibird
Dokiibird
Omega
Screenshot 2024-07-03 211423.png

purge outfit made by me ill make u a 5k yen purge outfit just message my discord(wutherwaves) or forum message me rn >:)

MidFizzy

Level 13
MidFizzy
MidFizzy
Omega+
The last purge event was really good, it was during a time that gangrp was doing really good as well as the rules being different from what they are now. The main issue with the last purge event was the fact the map wasn't loading due to the amount of plays that were in 1 area and there was no one around loading the rest of the map and it was also hard for the server to handle, interested to see if that will be fixed this time around to get the most enjoyment out of the event for everyone involved!! Have a nice rest of your day u lot.

Squidjees

Level 102
Squidjees
Squidjees
Rich
The last purge event was really good, it was during a time that gangrp was doing really good as well as the rules being different from what they are now. The main issue with the last purge event was the fact the map wasn't loading due to the amount of plays that were in 1 area and there was no one around loading the rest of the map and it was also hard for the server to handle, interested to see if that will be fixed this time around to get the most enjoyment out of the event for everyone involved!! Have a nice rest of your day u lot.
yeah, im scared of crashes and such . . . maybe disable the sports plugins, and close off sections of the map?

soratheonly

Level 63
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
yeah, im scared of crashes and such . . . maybe disable the sports plugins, and close off sections of the map?
I'm pretty sure that the purge will be on the event server. However! It's unlikely that this crash will happen with our planning ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread