mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Purge Discussion

Latte

Level 195
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
I'm pretty sure that the purge will be on the event server. However! It's unlikely that this crash will happen with our planning ^_^
I wish you luck hunny

ANYWAYS, ex event aka host of 3.... this thread is nice and I always find it interesting to see what people think about the purge (serious or not) but I do want to remind, event team always got it under control and you can trust them to come up with amazing goofy ideas. Purge, zombie infection, and a second purge I've hosted/helped with... you guys got it! Patience gangrpers :)

wethecreature

Level 107
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
I wish you luck hunny

ANYWAYS, ex event aka host of 3.... this thread is nice and I always find it interesting to see what people think about the purge (serious or not) but I do want to remind, event team always got it under control and you can trust them to come up with amazing goofy ideas. Purge, zombie infection, and a second purge I've hosted/helped with... you guys got it! Patience gangrpers :)
trust this person and sora guys

! salty

Level 36
tohsii
tohsii
Notable
i feel like if this event came up in january it would be wayyyy different

im also already planning out routes tactics and squads for uit

soratheonly

Level 64
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
I wish you luck hunny

Giggles (love yew ash)
trust this person and sora guys
Believe weth guys!!

DokiBird

Level 114
Dokiibird
Dokiibird
Omega
Screenshot 2024-07-05 121131.pngScreenshot 2024-07-04 215145.png

made for @Squidjees :DDD

dm me on discord wutherwaves or forum msg me if u dont got discord to get free purge fits by me . FREE I SAY, FREE? YOU PLAYERS LOVE FREE STUFF RIGHT?/... right anyways lol

Users who are viewing this thread