Status
Not open for further replies.

Miamorchito

Level 21
Miamorchito
Miamorchito
Omega+
+1
As much as I would understand people that do not like GangRP (Like me in the past). I would like to point out that if GangRP banishes/dies, then that could lead to KPD having less interactions and also declining, as gangs are the major threats/goals for KPD to arrest instead of normal citizens. Additionally, EMS would also receive a decline (Although I would argue that EMS decline will be much less noticeable than KDP) since most gangs engage in combat, damaging people, which would make them more likely to go to the Hospital, therefore making the EMS more active.

So yeah. I am not sure what that so called meeting tackled in terms of solving the issue either, since as you can tell the majority of us are not a Gang Lead. . . So I don't know what staff have talked and it seems logical that someone will address this issue too.

Overall, we like it or no. GangRP brings a balance to SRP cause it helps both KPS roleplay, EMS roleplay, and even Government involvement into action. Letting it die will affect it, thus affecting SRP as a whole.

knqzy

Level 5
-1 gangrp can die out as a ex gangrper im saying this its not fun and it the reason why most people get banned + warned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread