mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

GANGRP Mask Suggestion

Adorish

Level 1
IGN: NozzIT
DATE: 6/7/2023

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I know what I’m about to suggest is going to be downer for most of you gangrpers but I feel like the ballistic mask is to op especially when your fighting someone and you can’t find a way to identify them because you have to go behind them and hit their heads to knock them out, we’ll think about it this way what if two people go back to back against each other the protect the back of their heads and your a person 1v2ing them then there’s really not much you can do, so I was suggesting that you should be allowed to unmask a person with a ballistic under one rule that you have to go behind them then action to unmask them and make both the persons with the mask and the person trying to remove it roll 150 / 150 to make it more fair and more perms to go around to use and easier to get a mask.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I think this will benefit the server by making it easier for gangrpers to identify their guy : girl that is wearing a ballistic mask because I know a lot of them go behind each other to loophole the ko.

EnderBubs

Level 58
Netrual

I like the idea of Bali’s being able to be removed but I feel like for normal players Bali’s should be able to be removed if the are cut off with a katana and knife. So someone would go behind and action to cut the Bali’s straps and in doing so the mask would fall off unless the player actioned to stop the mask from falling off there face

F1F4

Level 7
F1F4
F1F4
Notable+

Win the fight, and take it upon yourself to identify them after they're knocked out. This suggestion would ultimately allow every character to be identified, possibly deeming the ballistic mask useless to some extent.

xcqu

Level 8
xcqu
xcqu
Rich

Its an interesting concept but for it to work in that way would deem the mask to be pointless since the risk of losing it or being easily identified is too great.

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+

I do not believe ballistic masks should just be that easily taken off. You can already just knock them out and mug there mask. Ballistic masks aren't really that much stronger than people make them out to be, get you a solid gang, and then just surround your targets and you will win. That is why I chose to stop gang roleplaying, it doesn't feel rewarding winning. You do not just win fights because you are good, it's luck based or simply because you have more active folks around you. What is a ballistic mask going to do when you are surrounded 4v1? Nothing.

TrapstarRp

Level 22
-1 I think rules just need to stop being changed, and balistics are and did have a big nerf already. If so I'm just gonna wear a smile mask while I beat everyone up, or those bright yellow ones with the dumb smile.

Ruin

Level 104
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
-1 can u guys leave my boy ballistic mask alone just because 60% of you guys are having skill issues

Users who are viewing this thread