mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Gangrp rivalty suggestion

SapouT

Level 21
I feel like this will be ruined by some form of metagaming, or several gang members unhappy that they've been identified as part of x gang from 1 thing they did so then they get KO'd and maybe lose a mask or something like that. How often would you be able to use these minor permissions? infinitely? once a day? what if you just 10 vs 1'd someone and you all knocked them out one by one... I can see too many loopholes with this.
There are alot of logistics that would need to change to make this work, cool suggestion for gang activity though.
Well most of them can be patched with simple rules about it, a suggestion is a main idea and like i think optimizing gangrp experience because players might not behave isnt a really good reason if you ask me, like the entire server wouldnt work as it works ifplayers didnt abide by the rules. Everything could have tons of loopholes that are patched by rules that players usually abide by

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- This doesn't have to be something 'officially' recognised. Instead, speak with other gang leads and pursue it In-Character, and it can then escalate to gang wars and such with the Gang Lead's permission​

Users who are viewing this thread