mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

GangRP Suggestion: Graffiti on Subways

vishaq

Level 0
hey,
i would like to make a suggestion for the GangRP, which can make roleplay situations about graffiti even better.

In real illegal graffiti, the "train writing" is nothing special anymore. Painting on trains is something very common in the graffiti scene.

I think that could be pretty cool on the SRP server too. The subways are big enough to place graffiti on. Since many players actively travel by subway from place to place, that means that many players would see this graffiti. This would also give smaller crews/gangs the chance to gain popularity faster.

I think that such roleplay situations could be extremely fun.

vishaq

pashy

Level 183
I'm confused, but if you mean a spray spot, I think you should contact hebwig for that x-x Coolio suggestion +1

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
I think it'd be cool to have 1 or 2 spray paint locations on a train, like stated, trains often gets sprayed IRL too

cho0ii

Level 174
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
this would work really well i think, as train stations are often spray painted, and it would make even more sense in the abandoned train station

+1

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
- Various spray paint locations have been added to the train stations in areas away from camera view.

Users who are viewing this thread