mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

GANGRP Suggestion

zodiac

Level 4
I was thinking maybe introduce territories since that's how gangs work in real life, where people can actually go to other gangs territories if they want trouble, maybe verified gangs can control different parts of the map indirectly, for example the areas around their speakeasies.
amazing idea, i'll be making a suggestion on it

needle

Level 45
I haven't seen actual gangs in awhile the last gang I remember that was super active was ZT

ZT was notorious for its constant rivalry with other gangs, although this concept was HEAVILY discouraged, i do believe it has something to do with why gangrp isn't as lively as it used to be. the concept was that gangs existed for the sole purpose of just being the best gang. but in more recent times we have motives that are all different or just away from that concept in general. i'm not saying bringing those ways back is the best option, however, in a gangrp vs. gangrp stance it might be an okay restart.

don't get me wrong, i really love that organizations are being creative with their motives. but from as far as i can see, and what i THINK i can see, is that stricter policies- or in other words, these unique concepts are what dried gangrp out.

since a lot of players i know (most of them are cops, but i can see gangrpers wanting something to do as well...) agree that they want more gangrp vs. gangrp action. after all, from what i've heard from my older gangrp friends, the most fun they had was gangrp vs. gangrp. the point of roleplay is to make a good story, but if we can't do that, we should at least have fun.

of course this is all just from my pov, anyone who has things to add on etc is always free to do so

Im6

Level 184
ACCEPTED

Whilst this isn't entirely in the hands of the staff team & also requires the change of mindset amongst players who roleplay within this sector, the staff as a whole encourages this idea entirely. Even ideas of having your own 'turf' & Gang VS Gang roleplay being more common.

However we don't wish to have this as an entirely OOC thing, for examples your turf should not have holograms floating around or OOC documents & declarations. This should be a location claimed entirely through RP & known only through RP.

Prime examples of this are when the Wild Dogs, a previously known gang had taken over bars as their 'territory' without the need of holograms, forum posts, announcements. It was simply known.​

Users who are viewing this thread