mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Gangrp suggestion

SapouT

Level 21
IGN: SapouT
DATE: 12/2/23
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Players to be able to explain their ic mottives and be able to request certain permissions.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Players will be able to take actions icly even if some situations that have escalated dont fit any of the basic perm criteria. Ofc for more serious cases, higher ranked staff may have to be involved too, to make sure the permissions given for each ic mottive/scenario are suitable though i think it would benefit people that are struggling to find people to roleplay with consent, also in many cases someone might escalate alot and not actually consent to any perms even though it would really make sense icky. I believe though, that the person should be notified that perms were given to avoid drama. Also in relation to that i believe that normal fights shouldnt be enough ic mottive for removal of limbs, so maybe you should also make some major motives unable to grant perms for removal of limbs so like a person that has them can only majorly assault the other player without inflicting any major damage

Infi

Level 131
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
I like this idea, however the only flaw I could see happening is potential biasness towards determining what gangs can have what perms & people lying about the IC scenarios while explaining to staff

SapouT

Level 21
I like this idea, however the only flaw I could see happening is potential biasness towards determining what gangs can have what perms & people lying about the IC scenarios while explaining to staff
This shouldnt be an issue and i didnt think of staff being biased to write this as i think they aint++ proof of the mottive may be asked

Hirathex

Level 249
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
-1, not needed. As Infi said it'd be too easy to lie about the situation, plus I would rather not get into arguments with people if I think their reason for wanting perms is valid or not.

Current way works fine. If you're up for it, ask the other party if they'd be interested in roleplaying something out. The answer isn't always no.

Freddy

Level 36
Partytime_Freddy
Partytime_Freddy
Notable
-1 This would get out of hands to quickly, don't even ask me to explain why it's clear.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

Users who are viewing this thread