mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Gangrp suggestion

SapouT

Level 21
IGN: SapouT
DATE: 14/6/23
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Adding more criminal hotspots. Not exactly like powerplant butmaybe adding areas as dangerzones that would allow gangs to try and start claiming areas as their territories and also help gangs start more interactions with each other and help gang rivalties to grow into a more fun and enjoyable gangrp community with daily activity for people to never get bored. Also gangs will be able to sell their good easier in such areas and people looking for weapons for example will know where to head.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: I personally believe that it would help gangrp community in many ways. To begin with, gangs will now have an extra purpose of claiming areas and dominating the city. Also every gang will now be able to start more interactions and have daily fun trying to claim areas or operate in certain areas. In addition, more events regarding territory could occur. Also, with this addition, thrid party dealing would possibly occus more and bmd versus third party dealers conflict could grow too. Also this will help people as daily interactions get people more comfortable with the rules and everyone becomes better at daily gangrp and less misunderstandings happen as people get more used to how the rules work. Another benefit is that organisations will now get the chance to show their presence around the city and be more active icly as outlaws as right now the most people do is spray paintings for that. Also members will be able to have their own areas where they operate and with gangs trying to spread around interactions, wars but also alliances would occur. Also i think this wouldnt be too hard to add to the game as it doesnt need exact borders to these areas dueto the fact that no actual perms occur. It just needs an anouncement of what the criminal hotspots will be and gangs can then star claiming them unoficially through time and daily interactions. In the end i think it will also give gangs that manage to rule many areas a sense of accomplishment and allow smaller gangs to take the risk of battling with bigger gangs and possibly create a standing among the other gangs

EDIT: I think it would also be cool if gangs were able to introduce their starting block/area/house neighborhood as a criminal hotspot upon verification

Last edited:

atoki

Level 123
atoki
atoki
Notable+
+1

more gangrp, more stuff to do with kpd. less powerplant calls, more spread-out calls across the map.

yes.

EnderBubs

Level 58
+1

Im tired of getting constant powerplant calls. It would be interesting and something new for there ti be muliple criminal hotspots which they can still have the same abilities as powerplant (aka you don’t need minors to ko someone you just need an ic motive)

Tbh one of the places should be in the sewers. The sewers has SO many good criminal spots and there is no cctv and a lesser of a chance for criminals to get caught by KPD if they are in the sewers

Overall it’s a good idea. Only issue may be is adding new parts of the map for this I feel but otherwise make more unqie and different criminal hotspots

Lizalopod

Level 130
Pro tip btw sapout...

Don't name your suggestions 'gangrp suggestion' plssss

Whenever someone reads 'gangrp suggestion' ppl just go urrghh another one gdi

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
im rlly tired of violently murdering block characters in the powerplant psl pls pls give new stuff :3 :3 :3 pwese give me nwe stuff

Users who are viewing this thread