Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
1649350294463.png

The River | 川
[07-04-2022]

"The River" is the name of a bulletin-board system (BBS) used by a humongous and extremely powerful organization of sophisticated and sick-minded hacktivists.
The River is composed of approximately 20 to 30 anonymous individuals, each of whom is designated as a "Charon" with an ascending number, i.e. "Charon 1" through "Charon 30." A member with a normal Arabic numeral is referred to as a "ordinary" user, whereas a member with a Roman numeral (i.e. VI) is referred to as a member of The Circle.

The River specializes in a variety of activities, including: eavesdropping, kidnapping, trafficking, extortion, and inhumane treatment.

───────────

The River is an organization established by a player known as Springwood - The River has been unproductive for a while, but it has been re-established (officially). The organization's main objective is to provide a pleasant atmosphere for those who enjoy gang roleplaying.

If you want to participate in the aforementioned organization, you can do so through their designated Discord server for a more in-depth interpretation of how you may enter.

Stay tuned for futuristic activity.

THE RIVER PHOTOSHOOT(S):

1649350252162.png

THE RIVER OFFICIAL DISCORD SERVER:

Last edited:

T3rract

Level 1
yeahh bro i remember when unforgiven and river squared up on akita. . Fr the 2 best gangs form a impossible duo
nah i remember that, prosthettics n springwood really needa make something again , the best gangrp times frfr

Users who are viewing this thread