oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
1649539081117.png

Bakuto | 博徒
[04/09/2022]

-----¥-----
"Welcome to the big boys table."

Bakuto, a great gang once led by Kodo Kurabu, fell due to unforseen circumstances. They were comprised of the most elite spies, assassins, and brutes across Karakura. Despite its more crude change towards violence, Bakuto found itself to be at the top of the list of most feared criminal organizations in the city. However, it fell. It wasn't until a new individual appeared on the playing field to take over this organization once more and bring it to its former glory.

Bakuto is a business oriented gang, however it also specializes in undercover operations, assassinations, and discrete executions.

-----¥-----

Bakuto's current leader is myself (oInfi). Although I wasn't the founder of this gang, I strive to bring it to even higher heights than it once was in the past. I strive to create not only an orderly but friendly and flexible environment to those who may want to do a specific type of GangRP.

If you would like to participate in Bakuto and its potential events with @Springwood 's gang, "The River", be sure to apply through the discord. A link can be found here.

DISCORD:

Users who are viewing this thread