Omega

OOC (Out Of Character) Information

Current In-Game Name (IGN) :

Ganguh

What timezone are you in?:
Mountain Standard Time (MST)

Do you have Discord, if so what is it?:
Ganguh#0079

Specify your activity on the server and how long you’ve been associating yourself on Roleplay Hub:
I joined the server in late March 2020 and average about 5-10 hours of playtime a day. I am active on SchoolRP daily and also often engage in the wider community if I happen to not be online. Despite school, I still manage to be extremely active and I am often on between 8:00a to 12:00a (MST) as I am almost always available to play on SchoolRP. Since October my activity on the server has increased significantly, leading to me being online most of the day.

If you have any previous bans and or ongoing warnings, list them:
I had experienced a month long ban in April 2020 while I was fairly new to the server, I have since reviewed the rules, learned from my past mistakes, and have not had any subsequent bans.

List and categorize your current and past applications:
Russian Language [Denied]
Russian Language [Accepted]
French Language [Denied]
French Language [Accepted]

What’s your motivation to apply for EMS, how will you benefit our medical team?:
I have a personal interest in both the medical and psychiatric field. I also greatly enjoy the Roleplay aspect of being on the medical team and I am willing to contribute to the medical team. I am very active on SchoolRP and willing to serve on the medical team and do my job for hours at a time, I am very excited to be able to learn and grow alongside the EMS team.

What medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist, Surgeon.):
I plan on applying for the role of Psychiatrist.

Specify your knowledge of the role you’re applying for?:
A psychiatrist is responsible for the mental side of health, specifically in charge of diagnosing, studying, and treating various mental disorders. Psychiatrists are able to diagnose and assign prescriptions to individuals in order to allow the individual to be able to live with their mental disorder and have it treated in a safe and professional way. It is highly important for a psychiatrist to be able to create a safe environment for a patient and treat them with care and to the greatest extent possible.

While mental health is an often ignored and neglected part of an individual’s health, Psychiatrists provide an important factor in ensuring people receive diagnosis, treatment, and general help in order to allow for a greater mental wellbeing for the citizens of Karakura. Additionally Psychiatrists diagnose people through brain imaging, spoken diagnosis, and through blood testing. A psychiatrist requires patience and critical thinking abilities in order to make sure patients receive the proper diagnosis for their illness so they can get the best possible treatment in order to allow them to operate in society as a happy and well person.

Are you aware of the basic color codes for medical emergencies? If so, specify all the ones you’re conscious of with their meanings.
I am aware of the colour codes for medical emergencies, while the meaning change depending on location, I currently do have knowledge of the following, but am willing to relearn certain codes to align with the system used on SchoolRP

--

Code Red
Code Red signals a fire within the building, signaling the building must be evacuated.

Code Orange
Code Orange is used when there is a hazardous spill, this code is important for use to ensure the safety of others and to cause immediate attention to the area

Code Yellow
Code yellow is typically used to address a bomb threat, but can be used to address other threats to the hospital and its patients. Hospital staff need to immediately respond, gather information about the threat, and ensure the safety of patients.

Code Green
Code green is signaled when the building requires evacuation as a result of internal threats, fires, chemicals, and other threats to patients.

Code Blue
Code blue is used when there is a medical emergency threatening the life of a patient, code blue is also often used to signal issues related to the cardiovascular system.

Code Purple
Code purple signals an abduction or hostage taking of a patient, hospital staff must immediately ensure all other patients are safe and take the proper actions needed to ensure the missing patient's safety.

Code Pink
Code pink is important for emergencies related to pediatric health.

Code Brown
Code brown signifies severe weather, in which hospital staff must ensure patients safety, whether through evacuation or other means.

Code White
Code white is used in the rare case that a patient is aggressive, once this occurs hospital staff must ensure patient safety.

Do you take acknowledgment to the fact that if you’re inactive for a long period of time you will be demoted, and do you respect this fact?
Absolutely, it is highly important for staff to be active to secure a fully functioning hospital.

Categorize all the EMS roles and specify what each of them does:

Head Physician
Head of the hospital, in charge of managing the general operations of the hospital and the core decision maker. The Head Physician plays a vital role in ensuring the hospital maintains a safe and well organized system and are well educated in the many fields of the hospital.

Clinical Manager
Highly important role contributing to the operation of the hospital. Clinical Managers are often in charge of monitoring work productivity and the effectiveness of the hospital. Clinical Managers are in charge of ensuring the faculty operates efficiently and are vital in ensuring patients receive quality care.

Surgeon
A hospital could not operate without a surgeon. Surgeons are in charge of diagnosing physical ailments and performing emergency and scheduled operations on patients in need. Surgeons require knowledge of all parts of the body and make important decisions on patient health and wellbeing.

Doctor
Doctors are often in charge of diagnosing illnesses, prescribing medications, and treating injuries that do not require major operations. Doctors provide a vital role in assigning prescriptions to patients to treat physical issues and also are in charge of examining patients and ensuring they have optimal health.

Nurse
Nurses provide a highly important role in ensuring the smooth operation of the hospital. Nurses help and support other staff and often give injections, take temperatures, and conduct tests on patients to ensure top health. Nurses provide a vital role in the hospital and essentially operate as the beating pulse of the hospital.

Psychiatrist
Psychiatrists are in charge of the mental side of personal health. Psychiatrists work on the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of mental disorders alongside ensuring a safe environment for patients. Psychiatrists treat people with mental disorders and serve as a supporting leg, helping people work through their issues and find a solution, whether through advice, medication, and other methods of treatment to secure the mental wellbeing of the citizens of Karakura.

IC (In-Character) Information / knowledge

How does your character act during their shift and not during their shift?:

During his shift, Choa would dedicate himself entirely to his field of work, leaving all outside issues at the door to ensure the best possible treatment. He would be calm, quick, and helpful with others and ensure the best treatment for his patients.

Outside of work Choa is a quiet and reserved male, he wants to ensure a professional look both inside and outside of his work and would make sure to avoid immature behavior or any criminal activity.

Describe your character’s personality / personification in summary:

My character is a relatively reserved and quiet individual. While prior to his bipolar diagnosis he had struggled with his emotions, he is now able to control himself better with the help of his treatment. He tends to be relatively quiet but is willing to be outgoing with patients in order to ensure they receive the best possible treatment. However, he does have a fun side to him, and enjoys spending time with his friends and roommates, whom he is very protective over. He tends to show immense kindness towards strangers and genuinely cares about each individual he is able to speak to on a daily basis.

Describe your character’s appearance:

Choa would be a 5'11 male with a straight and tall posture. His hair would be bleach-blonde, masking his natural hazelnut colour. His hair would be neatly kept and styled. His eyes would be a nice violet colour, similar to the shade of a lilac. He would be in good shape, clearly having been working out in his free time in order to maintain his appearance and would often don fashionable apparel.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?

As stated earlier he has suffered from Bipolar but it is currently being treated and major difficulties rarely arise and the illness is barely noticeable.

Character Background

Cyprien “Choa” Salakau Gauthier would have been born in Brossard, Quebec, Canada to his mother and father. Choa would have had a sister named Michela, who went by Anisa, the two were separated young as their parents divorced, Choa remaining in Quebec while Anisa had migrated to Ontario.

Choa had begun his attendance at Universite de Montreal at the age of seventeen after graduating from high school early near the top of his class. He had studied Psychology until turning twenty-one where he graduated with his Bachelor’s degree.

While studying Psychology at Universite de Montreal, Choa had worked alongside a local psychiatrist as an intern to generate work experience. His internship had lasted two years and was ended once he migrated to Karakura.

Choa would have remained in Brossard for the first twenty-one years of his life, adopting French as his native language while studying Japanese on the side with the end goal of attending school in Japan. Once turning twenty-one Choa was able to graduate with his Bachelors and arrived in Karakura to complete his Masters degree in Psychology. Upon arriving in Karakura he had struggled socially due to his poor Japanese language skills and mental issues. However a year after his initial arrival Choa had managed to adopt fluency in Japanese and was capable of building up friendships with others.

Choa had eventually developed an interest in Psychology and Psychiatry after befriending several students who had personally struggled with mental health. He would have had a natural affinity for helping others, and often would try to find people he could help. Following his formal diagnosis of bipolar disorder, he had regained a new interest in the field of Psychiatry, leading to him eventually applying for the position.

Section One: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Cyprien "Choa" Salakau Gauthier

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr.

Characters Given Name(s):
Cyprien, Choa

Characters Preferred Name:
Cyprien, Choa, Mr. Gauthier

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Male

Characters Religious Domination:
Atheist

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
He would be Canadian, originating from the French speaking region of Quebec.

Current Location / Designation:
Karakura, Japan

Section Two: Academic Details

Years of Residency:
5 Years

Working Experience(s):
Prior to his arrival in Karakura, Choa had an internship with a Psychiatrist for 2 years

Academic Degree:
Masters in Psychology

Major(s)
Psychology

Minor(s)
Sociology, Chemistry

Native Languages:
French and English

Other Languages:
Japanese and Russian

Users who are viewing this thread