GayCereal_

Level 8
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
GayCereal_

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Yes. GayTime#4992

How old are you? (Optional): N/A

What is your time zone?: AUD
Describe your activity on the server: On a scale of 1 - 10, my activity in my opinion on the server would be a 7.5!

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): No.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I do.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Chef.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: The role of a chef, they make lunch for the students of the Academy, either its noodles or lunch tray or even fried chicken! The chefs work tirelessly, to provide food for both, high school students, and college students.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: In my opinion, I have a decent knowledge, my detail roleplay has expanded greatly fro mwhen i first joined as a grade 7, but my normal roleplay in general, is marvelous! (In my opinion!)

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?: My wish to join the faculty, is to at least try something new on the server, I've experienced the life of a student on the server and wish to expand my knowledge on what achievements and activities may occur within each role on the server.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Currently, Grade 12

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: Daichi would react as if to remember what previous encounters he had experienced with other faculty members, (Action/Speech!) He'd flinch at the loud, irritating screams from the students Infront of him, what had he done wrong? He pulled out his radio, whispering into it. "May any faculty member accompany me with a eer- problem at the cafeteria?" He then lowered the radio, awaiting a response, soon he sighed, scratching his head he cleared his throat, speaking in a stern tone. "Please, excuse me but I'd appreciate it if you refrain from swearing at me! It is rather inappropriate and is against the rules." He'd watch at the students slowly backed away, still swearing, yet he had then decided to speak once more before they had ran! "You two will be sent to detention, it is truly inappropriate to lash out at a faculty member-. ." He then looked to the left to see the receptionist dashing over, he gave a not and attended to the students who had been waiting in line.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: (Action/Speech!) He'd whistle quietly as he awaited for the lunch bell to ring! He shot his gaze to two students, busy fighting? He ran out of the kitchen, refraining from grabbing a student, he cleared his throat and yelled in a serious voice. "Both of you, step away from each other or its a detention!" He sighed, as the students had not listened to him, he then pulled out his radio, whispering into it. "May any free faculty please make their way to the cafeteria? A uhh- fight broke out-" He then put the radio away as he heard a few muffled responses, he then tried once more to speak again. "You two, step away from each other, this is your last warning!" The students merely turned their heads toward him, but luckily, at that time, both a teacher and a receptionist had found their way to the incident. He let out a sigh of relief, as they assisted with the matter.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: (Action/Speech!) He'd scratch his chin, slowly, but stopped mid-scratch his eyes darted to a teacher nearby. It had only taken him a mere few seconds to realize what the faculty member had been doing, It was Todashi Kobayashi. Daichi had squinted his eyes to see a flask? He walked toward the teacher with an eyebrow raised. "My apologies but it appears you seem to be drinking alcohol while on school grounds."Daichi was taken aback as the teacher had just replied with a scoff! He then turned on his radio, so the fellow faculty members could hear what the drunk teacher had been saying, after what seemed like a week! Daichi had gotten a muffled response from a fellow chef, he remained the room, until the chef had entered the room.

/me He looked at the time on his phone, putting his phone back into his pocket, he waddled into the kitchen and began to hum a little tune as he filed up a pot of water. He then placed it on the stove, tuning it on and awaiting for the water to be just right! As he waited, he added a few spices into the boiling water, slightly stirring it, he then leaned down, careful not to hit the pot, he opened the cabinet next to him pulling out a bag of ramen-shaped pasta! He poured it in, sprinkled a few more seasonings into it and inhaled the smell of the ramen-smelling noodles! Two students had approached him, nagging on and on about what to eat the next day, he laughed, turning to the pot and let out a sigh, it was ready!
/me He pulled out many, many, MANY boxes to serve the ramen noodles he had cooked! He let out a quiet gasp as students began running to line up, he quickly filled the first few boxes, handing them to the lucky first students in mine, along with a banana, he then filled the rest as the line slowly moved forward, serving bananas and ramen to the students, showing a large grin on his face as they looked at the food and ran off. As the last student in the line approached, Daichi gave a warm smile and handed him a box of ramen noodles and a banana, he leaned against the bench, with a sigh of relief, he had finished FIRST lunch.
/me Daichi looked at the clock, it was only a few minutes after he had served the final lunch o f the day. He the n sighed, looking at the messy, unorganized kitchen, letting out a large sigh, he stretched his arms out and speed-walked to the sink, opening the cabinet bellow it, he pulled out a spray bottle, and pulled his body to stand upright again, he then reached into the sink for the cloth resting in it, he quickly turned on the sing, tunning the cloth through the water to dampen it, he then turned the sink temperature to rather warm, and began to fill it up slowly as he ran around, very sufficiently wiping the counter tops, and vanquished each and every spill of food he had caused throughout the day. He then ran to the sink, turning it off, and tapped his hand on the bubbles atop the water! As he was wiping the counter tops, he had collected all of the dirty dishes, he placed many of them in the dish washer after rinsing them out, he then thoroughly washed the remaining dishes. Unplugging the sink, Daichi turned on the dishwasher and placed the dishes he had washed on a drying rank, he let out a sigh, ringing out the cloth and placed it neatly on the counter top next to the tap.

────────────

In-Character Section (Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Daichi S. Myoga
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Myoga
Preferred Name: (Faculty:)
Daichi (Students:) Mr. Myoga

Age (Minimum is 25): 26
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Single/Not Married

Academic Degree: Cooking (Culinary Arts)
Year of Graduation: 2008
Major(s): Culinary Arts, English and History.
Minors: Science, DTE and Performing Arts.

Nationality: Japan
Current Location: Karakura
Native Languages: Japanese/JSL
Other Languages: Afrikaans, German and JSL

Backstory
Daichi had grown up in Tokyo Japan, with three other siblings, one of them had sadly gone deaf at the age of ten, causing much distress on the family, it would be harder to communicate, get along and do activities! Daichi had from then on, decided to learn JSL, as his deaf brother had began lessons, Daichi began to excel in his progress of learning that language, he even took on Afrikaans and German! As he grew older, at the young age of thirteen, he requested to start a life in Karakura, his parents had clearly been insistent that he stay in Tokyo, but he ignored them, and applied to venture there, his father, had come along with him, and then Daichi's life had officially started in Karakura. The years flew by as Daichi gained more and more knowledge of the town, and the people. Making rather odd friend and encountering odd interactions, as the day of his graduation grew closer, he couldn't contain his excitement, but minutes later, he was sitting in doubt. How was he going to maintain bills without a job? He sat in his bed, legs crossed and a single hand holding he head up, his mind flashed through everything he had mastered and learned while learning at the college. He thought long, and hard, barely, making the decision of trying his luck at becoming a chef at the college he had attended in his earlier stages of youth. And one interview later, he had already began to study harder on the art of culinary arts. And eventually, a hop skip and a bicycle rid away, he had become a new chef, working alongside others.

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation for joining the Karakura school faculty is because I would love to be more involved in the communit, get to know other students and faculty members who attend/work there.
Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I should be chosen over the other applicants because I have outstanding people skills, I love to collaborate with other students and faculty members, to create a better environment for the students at the college.

────────────

Extra /*You may leave this blank*/ Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for this position! But compared to the other applicants, unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application.

You may re-apply in 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread